Chapter 8

Do you have any opinions on my book? If so dm me or put it in the comments... I wanna know and VOTE please😁 This is the first book I've had the confidence to post so take it easy.

Ashanti |Shanti😍¥
Atlanta, Georgia

Laying in my bed I think about the party last night. It was really fun and I have found out that I really like high Tyquan. The way he tongued me down last night had me thinking, he is definitely a keeper.

We danced and danced, then eventually we went over to where Trey, Vontae, Ty and the rest were sitting. They were really doing they're own thing besides the occasional staring at Tyquan and I, which I kinda expected I guess.

I was looking on Instagram when I caught a video of me twerking on Tyquan and I was really fucking it up. It had gone viral...and I winced. It's cool too go viral and all but not really for shaking your ass and I'm so very glad that they haven't found my @ yet.

Omniscient 🤫
Atlanta, Georgia

Ashanti got up out of the bed and started to do her hygiene routine. She'd abruptly decided she didn't want to sit there all day rather than doing something useful.

When she was out and dressed she grabbed her phone and computer and went into her living room and started to work. Ashanti had been making orders and things but not as much as she could and she knew that, so she thought "this free time or spare time I could really make some money." Ashanti had smiled when she'd thought that, because unlike a lot of people in the world she loves what she does even when she could be more.

While Ashanti was getting much needed work done, she began to think about what everybody else was doing at that moment.

"Picking up her phone and calling them would be so easy but she was feeling lazy." Ashanti pushed her mouth out and smirked. She felt better actually going over there by herself, other than her having to be over there because she needed a ride or to hang out but not hang out with her best friend. She really felt silly, but instead of being difficult she just stopped what she was doing and picked the phone and called.

"What are you guys doing over there?" Ashanti asked Santana.

"Nothing...you finna push up" Santana said back.

"Yea, I think so after I get some work done" She said biting the top of her pen.

Honestly she was really gnawing at it thinking about Santana's response. "Ok" then Ashanti heard some noise in the back and Santana laughed then rushed "gottagobyee" out before hanging up.

"They were definitely having fun" Ashanti thought frowning. She really felt like nobody was completely comfortable with her yet. They never have a much fun as they do with Santana with her, but she got that because they grew up together and it honestly was ok.

At least 2 hours had passed by and Ashanti had put in several orders for her clients and made some good money. She put her things away, got up, and had started ordering her an Uber.

It didn't take too long and this time her and her Uber driver whose name was Mark, talked. They talked about different things and when Mark had gotten to Trey's house he said "I enjoyed your ride today, I hope you have a great day today." then She got out of the car and proceeded to walk to the door.