Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures, videos, or anything of the sort that will be used in the book. 👌🏽

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia

"You're doing you much" Ashanti said as her boyfriend caught an attitude with her for no reason at all.

"How am I doing to much by getting my stuff and going home?" Quay asked while stuffing his things in his all black duffel bag.

"All I asked you was who this bitch is that keep texting your phone,while you have a whole girlfriend. It was never that deep like, why she even got your number. That shit just goofy as hell to me, you not paying attention to me but to some other bitch when both of you know your not single." Ashanti said mugging Quay.

"Shanti why are you even tripping right now man. You sound insecure asf, like she only has my number so that she could do Jordan's hair. You know how she gets and I'm the only one there for her to make sure that shit gets done." Quay grabbed his bag and walked out of Ashanti's room before she could even apologize. " I'm sorry" she said as he was walking out of her house.

Ashanti had started to feel bad after he'd said that. Her mug dropped from her face and was replaced by a look of guilt. She knew that Quay's parents were in an accident when he was just 14. At the time they were best friends but she had helped him out of a deep depression, and helped him get his shit together so he could take care of his little sister , Jordan. Ashanti knew how nagging Jordan could be about her hair to quay also.

" Mmhm" was all he replied as he got in his car and drove off.

As soon as he was out of sight Ashanti's phone vibrated. "That's why he's Mines now bitch" was sent from an unknown number. Then she got another text from the same unknown number but this time it was a screenshot of some messages.

Ashanti just bit her lip and nodded her head

Ashanti just bit her lip and nodded her head.  Quay had cheated several times before, so this was nothing new. He swore that was the last time though, he even put it on his dead parents. "Niggas ain't shit" she said as she was walking back in her room. She took all of his clothes, shoes, and everything else that he'd left and , put it in a bag and sat it outside.

            @Shantidagoat

Reply to story....

Shanti's phone started blowing up after that. Everybody that had been trying to talk to her while she was in relationship that she'd curved was coming back. They were just blowing her phone up. 

Quay could no longer hurt her because she didn't care anymore.

Through all the dm's Ashanti noticed that her Best Friend, Santana had texted her.

Santana never liked Quay

Santana never liked Quay. They always argued about the smallest things when Ashanti and Quay were together. Ashanti never knew why they never got along. Quay was so sweet in the first year of their relationship, before he began cheating.

Ashanti didn't even know that the reason he started acting different was because he was cheating. She'd expected better from a person who she'd helped come out of a deep depression, gave a place to stay, put food in his stomach, and clothes on his back.  "Wouldn't anybody" she thought.

She wasn't about to just sit and dwell on the thought though, so she got up, went in the washroom, got some of her clothes, and headed towards the bathroom.

After her shower Ashanti's phone started ringing. Santana was FaceTiming her.

My 4EVA🤞🏽😍❤️🤪
Connecting...

"Shanti" she said. " Yeah" Ashanti said back. "Can you come with me to my Auntie May house to go see Trey."

"Yo cousin Trey" Ashanti asked. " The one with the big ass  head" she asked. " Yea him, my Auntie told me to go by there today since she's on vacation and it's just him there.
" Nawl" Shanti said. " Yo cousin be havin all those niggas ova dea and you know ion like being around a lot of people."  " Pleaseeee" Santana begged on the phone " It's just gone be in and out" she said.

"Mmcht" Ashanti smacked her lips as she made a face. "In and out Santana I'm telling you" Ashanti said as she gave in. "I'm on the way" Santana said before hanging up.

No less than 5 minutes later Santana was in the driveway "Damn you came fast asf" Ashanti said. " I was close by" was all Santana replied. "She knew I was gone say yes and was already on the way" Ashanti thought.

30 minutes later "I'm hungry" Shanti whined. As she looked at Santana. "Can you stop at Chik Fil A" Shani asked. " Girl we almost there, you can get food there...you know Auntie fridge always be stocked" Santana said.
"Okay" Ashanti whined, laid back and went to sleep.

------------------------------

I hope you guys like my book. I've never had enough confidence to step out there until now so any negative comments keep to yourself.❤️