Five's Back

Mile's P.O.V

We were standing at one end of the counter Five on the other making a sandwich how mature. "Where'd you go" "the future" "what's the date the exact date" I rolled my eyes "24th of march 2019" He looked at me then at the food he was about to prepare "Good" Luther spoke up "are we going to talk about what just happened" when he didn't respond he continued "its been 21 years" Five looked up at him "Its been a lot longer than that" He teleported behind Luther then back grabbing the marshmallows. "I should've listened to the old man, you know jumping through space is one thing and jumping through time is the top of the dice" He said I smirked then laughed teleporting next to him before saying "or could you just not handle it, huh Fivey because I don't know which one is it hard or can you not do it right" Five smirks at me "Ok teleport Boy who are you, and could you do it" I smirked and inched closer

 "Im Miles Hargreeves, Your dad fell in love with my mom they had sex mom gave birth to me dad injected me with your guys blood giving me your ability and I was born with every power you guys have you and electricity which is epic, I was born after they moved out three years later actually dad started training me when I was one with aim mainly oh and lying, Time traveled when I was 7 to the future when I was 8 , he was very proud, told me I improved more quicker then you. He also told me to look up to the numbers of the academy but not you since you left and quit before he could train you to do it.  I was told and able to watch every mission and every ounce of training all of you ever did. The bank one was my fav personally, Give or take. Oh I'm bisexually and he loved me. My powers need water to work for some  reason. That enough info for you" I said moving forward "fair enough Miles, who's your fav" I laugh and say "Ben has a cool power but your is pretty sweet, person id have to say Allison she was the only one I met as a child as well, but you seem pretty descent"

When five went to his bedroom i smirked and followed slightly behind but still. Enough time for him to just be putting on his blazer "don't sneak up on people i could of been naked idiot" pushing my hair out of my eyes i stop leaning on the door frame "could've seen worse and you look what 6" "I'm 13 kid, you know gotta keep young for the lady's" 

Five's P.O.V

After two hours of a live stream I need coffee I take the car and drive there without saying a word the others the lady walks over apologising for us waiting for so long she was "Sorry the sink was clogged, so what will it be" I looked up at her "give me an chocolate eclair" She writes it down then looks at me "Can I get the kid a glass of milk or something" I scoff and say "The kid wants coffee, Black" She writes it down then shrugs "Cute kid" I smile up at her, "okay"

She walks of into the back. I sigh and say "don't remember this place being such a shit hole I used to come to this place as a kid, used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat donuts till we puked. simpler time eh" "I purpose" She came back and placed our orders on the counter "I got this" He said as he paid for mine too "thanks"I mumble as he exits the shop and the lady goes round to the back again.

As I was about to take a sip in the bell I saw the commission people trying to sneak up on me. "that was fast, thought id have more time before they found me" He inches his gun closer to my head "okay, lets all be professional about this yeah, on your feet and come with us they want to talk" I slowly grab the butter knife "I've got nothing to say" He inches his gun forward again "it doesn't have to go this way, You think I want to shoot a kid with that going home on my conscience" I turn slightly before saying "well I wouldn't worry about that you won't be going home.