Vaya?!

Mile's P

Mile's P.O.V

We park up and Allison takes her sun glasses off and getting fully out of the vehicle which I follow as we start to snoop around his property. Before we walk up the door and knocks, Vanya answers surprisingly as it isn't her house but ok. Fair enough  she allowed us in and I stand next to Allison as she closes the door as not to let the cold out. 

"Theres something weird going on what's causing it" Allison looks at Vanya I gulp That mans bringing her powers back FUCK DAD WARNED ME. look at Vanya and say "Vanya your doing it art you, wow just wow that's amazing"I say calmly she smiles before eAllison interrupts "can we talk in the car, because your not going to want to hear this."

 Vanya looked confused as he carried on. "Leonard Peabody, well his real names Harold Jenkins, remember I couldn't find anything in the library about him because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. He was in prison for 12 years. He murdered his farther when he was 13," Vanya starts talking but Allison stops her again "Vanya I have the police report in the car, I can show you. Look I know it doesn't make any sense but, but we were in his house well Miles wasn't he was drinking hot chocolate but, He has pictures of all of us with our eyes gauged out"

Vanya looked down "well...i.."before Vanya could finish She starts talking again, "I promise I can tell you everything when were in the car but its not safe here. " Vanya sits down and I sigh and start talking "look Vanya I know its hard and I get it your confused and that's perfectly fine but I understand how it feels, fuck it I love Five freaking Hargreeves, but I right now kind of hate him and I know you can't get rid of having feelings for someone but we can get through it together ok, your not alone anymore Vanya I'm here were all here for you and love you. "I kneel infant of her as she looks down at me and mumbles "I love him" I sigh

I know love hurts but this much and she's already been through enough pain. "I understand now"Allison says under her breath as she thinks. "Dad made me rumour you to get powers" Oh fuck why did she say that, Vanya stands up and They have a fight iu start to violently shake on the floor, about 2 minutes of them arguing Vanya notices me and picks me up. "Miles, miles" I violent shake I can't stop until I do a minute later. 

Once I stand up they start arguing again Vanya getting really piseed I yell "PLEASE STOP, YOUR HURTING" I yell it was true the energy waves were killing mine making me weak. They stop until Allison speaks up "Vanya I love you" Vanya breathed out then shouts "STOP SAYING THAT" Vanya yells the lights above our heads smashing I was now barely hanging on to consciousness. "Vanya don't make me do this,........ I heard a rumour" Vanya picks her violin stick swinging it round hitting and Allison cutting our necks. I feel my knees collapse as blood pours from my neck as well as Allisons Vanya trying to stop the blood from both of us. 

The last thing I remember is Harold comic in taking Vanya away as I slip away from consciousness. 

Five's P.O.V

Something bad happened I know it, so I dragged Luther, Klaus and Diego to come, "are we there yet"Luther moaned like a 4 year old child I keep my eyes on the road as I threaten him "ask me again and ill burn you with a cigarette lighter"He sits back down.

As I eventually park outside Vanya's boyfriends place, We all get out and Luther opens the door me behind I run in seeing well my Miles and Allisons throats slit on the floor bleeding out. I run up to Mile's and pick his head up as I cried I've never cried before but I did how strange. I picked him up putting him in the back seat of the car him leaning on me same with Allison and Luther but in the front seat with Allison on his lap.

Diego drives us as fast as we can home. Klaus sits next me and Mile's I play with his straight hair and how it nearly clung to his head before we get to the house I pick Miles up and teleport us in. laying him in one of the hospital bed. I get Grace and Mile's real mom and Pogo before Luther brings Allison in "We need a blood donor for a lot of blood.

"Ill do it"Luther says before pogo shakes his head "sorry but your blood is more capital with mine" raise my arm up saying ill do it "Sorry Five but your too stressed out plus your body is still in the child stage it could kill you, And Klaus your blood is too, polluted it would have to be a lot of blood from Diego" Diego boded putting his arm out Grace taking a shit tone of blood. And Diego passing out from it, I stroke Mile's cheek while Grace injects them with the blood all of us going into the living room while they rest.

"we need to get her"Luther yells And Diego and him have an argument "look we don't have time for this, we need to stop the apocalypse"Luther walks up to me trying to intimidate me its not working "You number five I thought you'd be on my side she did just slice your boyfriends neck" I gulp at the moment I do hate her but I can't do much now. I start talking "Im not saying I don't care about hi-them, but the apocalypse happens today and it will kill everyone no mercy, and Vanya's boyfriend I'm pretty sure causes it so lets go" I start walking to the door.

We get to Vanya's place to see dead Harold Jenkins bout billion knives in his chest. WAIT NO EYE. Ask the other two are ready to leave I get the eye out slipping it into his socket. "they same colour and socket size, the eye I've been carrying around its found its rightful owner." I get the eye out and say "wait its can't be this easy, see the note I got fro the commission, Protect Harold Jenkins, aka Lenard peabody, but who did this" Klaus starts talking he's not high for once so ill listen "I have a crazy idea but what if Vanya knows or did this" I nod and was out.

She's not at the house we cheeked come to think about it "she's at that violin thing I remember Miles was gonna go watch her" Klaus looks at me "you think I'm addicted to drugs that's why you never believe me, look I'm not the addict your addicted to a drug called 'the apocalypse"My mouth drops, "I wouldn't be worried about it if you my family didn't die, or if Mile's could die okay I was alone and ive fell in love and I can't watch him die okay"I said storming off. Going into the medical room to see a sleeping Luther resting his head on Allisons bed I gulp walking over to Mile's he looked so fragile. Pogo was in "pogo umm... are they going to be ok"I said looking over at Allison then back at Pogo "yes Allison will take longer then Mile's as, He's somehow using his healing power to heal it quicker then normal as for now just wait but Mile's will be fine and will only take a couple of hours to fully heal" I nod and grab his hand and holding it.

I see Allison wake up I walk over handing her a pen and paper leaving Miles she writes

VANYA

POWERS

Before Pogo walks in "Its time for the last of your fathers secrets to come out, Vanya was born with powers she used to not be able to control, Reginald made Allison rumour her to take them away well make her think she's got none and now you know" My mouth drops but then I hear a whimper and I see Mile's stand up I walk up to him and hug him tight "Its not Vanya's fault she was scared, and she causes the apocalypse, Dad told me in turn I never tell anyone, but I can't keep it, dad killed himself so everyone would come back and stop Vanya killing the world stop her from feeling that scared but I guess I fucked up and ruined his plan like always."

I look at him, so dad did abuse him his power was just changing his memories. Mile's is just a scared boy like we were as kids not much control. I Luther walks out of the room and I just stay hugging Miles, but he lied to me this whole time.