Stripper

Sorry its so short I done this late and on a call

Mile's P.O.V

For some reason Five made me follow him to a stripper place we were sat a table for three five drink in hand watching the stripper on stage I felt my blood boil I wanted him to look at me like that wait do I but then he would want to see me nude but I wouldn't mind would I you know what stop thinking about that. I sensed someone close and then I saw Luther lean down to Fives ear level whispering "she's too young fr you" Still keeping his eyes locked on the girl "nice to see you to Luther"  Luther leaned in closer "what do you want" Five looked at him for a second then looked back at the girl. "For you to stop hovering over me like an ambitious stripper and sit down with us" 

Luther clearly avoid as I started to laugh pulled a chair up and sat down "How long have you been here?" Luther still avoid "a year thanks to you" I rolled my eyes and said "I've been here 4" Luther groaned in annoyance. "in sorry Luther I know that couldn't of been easy" Luther groaned again at Fives sarcastic but truthful voice like an angel wait no" Luther sat up I looked at him and stood up next to him holding his arm "Luther I get it your scared we all are but the world ends in ten days and we don't know how to stop it we have to find the others" Luther ripped his arm away "I don't give a shit, and I don't like you already Miles, you caused the apocalypse and made Vanya turn I bet so do us all a favour and go die or something, now go back to Five your little boyfriend who has eyes for a stripper you slut, and Five take care of your boy toy" He pushed me into Five I stood up Five stood almost immediately "Look Luther I don't care about you being mean but don't be mean to Miles or ill slice all your limbs of with no mercy and he's not a slut and he's not my boy toy he's my best friend you'll never know what that's like because your always mean no wonder Allison is dating someone else also he didn't turn Vanya and he shouldn't die you should for saying that and I don't even like that stripper" glaring at him before sitting back down PISSED. I sat on my chair before he dragged us out.

We teleport back to Elliots place, Five grabbed a pen scratching something out then walking over to Elliot "can you develop this" Elliot nodded looking at the yellow box. I turned my head to a walkie talking that started to jittery talk 'we have a code 3-15' I walk over Five following "fugitives are on the run" Me and Five listen for a slight bit longer before turning to each other and saying in unison "Diego" Elliot walked over eating cereal "who's Diego" I think before saying "Imagine batman"I was going to leave it there but Five continued "then aim lower, get started on the film"He grabbed my hand then started walking of grabbing Elliots keys then teleporting us outside.

Then to a car with Diego and a Women I had teleported in Fives lap and I couldn't be bothered to move we listened . "then why are you doing this" Then Five cut in "because he is an idiot" The girl jogged round "Who the hell are you two" Five waved then said "hi I'm his loving brother and this is my best friend and half brother kind of" Diego turned around "both which left me to rot in the nuthouse" I gulped "to protect you from your self, and Miles doesn't have a say I just drag him around" I roll my eyes and elbow him in the chest. "that's quite sweet" the girl said "ok. all of you OUT" Five moved forward me still in his lap "loose the crazy lady and come with us, we have important business" Diego turned to us again

"I'm not going anywhere with you but Miles is a good companion can follow rules and is smart he can stay" I smile getting of off Fives lap. Five moves to one side shouting "officer" I yank him back in "five done what are you trying to do" Five rolls his eyes at me "I here there's a reward out for them two you know get money save the world we live happy Miles" I turn hearing the girl speak "he's bluffing" I look into Fives amazing eyes I mean no, no I mean amazing I like him. then Diego says "he's not" I look and Five then at Lila "Fine ill go with you but Jim bringing the crazy lady and your going to give your boyfriend a say" My head shots up and I back away "nice to know you want me to have a say but I ain't his boyfriend" That kinda hurt me for some reason.

We made it back to Elliots then I see him walking out holding a gun towards up "where did you get it the Frankel Footage, the truth this time." He walked closer mainly pointing the hun to me I shake lightly grabbing Fives hand for support "you know this lunatic"I heard Diego question Five looked across to Diego "new acquaintance, he's harmless" I look over at Five then at Elliot "you sure about that"I heard the girl Lila she said her name was. Elliot walked closer "are you or are you not an enemy of the people" I gulp and walk over to Diego slowly to not freak Elliot out, Everyone replies to Elliots question 'well do not really' 'well it depends on the people' I gulp as he moves closer to me with the gun "you move one more muscle and ill blow your brains out" I step back slightly "you want to take this or should I"I heard Diego lightly whisper "no I got this" Five teleports towards Elliot swinging the gun up making the bullet go through the roof and Diego grabs the gun. I stood next to Lila.Lila got the courage to ask "what the hell just happened"

As we're in the dark room Elliot tied up Lila painting his toe nails whilst I paint his finger nails Diego and Five are watching a video "Im so proud of old couples they haven't killed each other yet." I laugh lightly "fivey why are we watching this" I say lightly as I got up from the floor walking over to where Five was standing next to him. he looks at me and blushes before saying "SHUT UP MILES" I gulp and walk back to where I was sitting before. "don't be rude to your boyfriend Five you could make hi sad" I see Five glare daggers at Diego then just says "shush" Everyone started talking but I stayed quite I will until Five gets annoyed by it. So I just observe.

Then I look up at the screen no one noticed I get up and point Five takes a closer look before they start talking. "of coarse dad would be involved in the assassination, I should have known" Five was passing now "no your jumping to conclusions" "what the hell is he doing on the grassy knoll, holding a open black umbrella on a sunny day. The exact same moment the president gets shot." "it doesn't look good I admit." "no he's the single man for the whole thing" "Easy Diego. seriously" "no it all makes sense, this is what Hazel was trying to tell you. we have to stop dad from killing the president." "Diego calm down all right, dad was no Boy Scout but presidential assignation, its never been his thing" Diego looked like he realised something "how would you know you missed out on his golden years" "golden years, Diego I was alone for 45 years you know what we don't have time for this right now"

"you know what we don't have time. Miles who do you think and no favourites, go with what you think" I gulp being dragged into this sucked I look at Lila then back at the other two "look Miles I know you choose me over this idiot just say it its fine, trust me"Five says I look at Five then Diego starts talking "Shut it Five, Miles go with what u think" I gulp then start talking "well maybe Diego is right"Five rolled his eyes so I carried on "but Five could be right to so maybe we could...