Hello Vanya

Mile's P

Mile's P.O.V

I was watching Stranger things on my Tv when Freackin Five come in saying we needed to go to vanes apartment. I sighed but agreed I got changed first (five out of the room, dirty people) into a dirty green collared t-shirt  a blue hoodie and blue jeans with black vans. We get there and he grabs my hand and teleports us into her room where we wait him on the one seat of a me chilling on the floor. I was also watching Tic Toks 

As Vanya walks in she nearly yells "JESUS" Five rolled his gorgeous dazing eyes I mean ugly eyes and says "You should have locks on your windows" She closes the door then sits on the other sofa "I live on the second floor I but in and say "Rapists can climb, didn't dad ever teach you safety for buildings" "Is that blood" she says ignoring my response, I put my phone in my pocket and sit next to Vanya "its nothing" He says I re stand and say "role your sleeve up five" He roles his eyes and does so I hover my hand above the wound and closed my eyes fixing it, before sitting down.

"so why did you make me come here five"I asked he roles his eyes "Ive decided your the only ones I can trust" Me and Vanya in unison say "why us" He rolls his eyes and says "Miles has lots of power and your ordinary" he corrects him self "you'll listen" "when I jumped forward into the future you know what I saw, nothing absolutely nothing, as far as I could tell I was the last person left alone. I never found out what killed the human race but ,i did find something else, the date it happens, the world ends in eight days and I have no idea how to stop it" Vanya was silent and stared at the floor then back at Five before saying "ill put on a pot of coffee, miles do you want juice or something" I roll my eyes I'm not a child "ill have coffee, I'm not 10" She rolls her eyes and goes to the kitchen.

As she came back Five started to talk again "You know that rumour that Twinkies have endless shelf life, Well its absolute bullshit, to survive there you eat anything, in eluding bugs or you die" "I can't imagine how it must of felt" Five raised his mug as he'd finished "You got anything stronger. I laugh and Vanya takes our mugs to the kitchen. Coming back with alcohol for Five and her self and me nothing. "You think I'm crazy" Five sound sounding a bit hurt "no it's just a lot to take in" Vanya says trying not to sound rude But its easy to tell she's confused. "exactly what don't you understand"Five said sounding inpatient. "why didn't you just time travel back"Vanya says sounding idiotic

I roll my eyes and say "Vanya Fives bad at explaining ok listen, He of course would of thought of that he wanted to get back eh, time travel is a crap shoot you can go into the water and drown, because its hard to control somethings that's not meant to be controlled, and since he aged there and not here im guessing you got the evasions wrong so now your 14 like me," Vanya boded before saying "Dad said time travel could contaminate the mind maybe that's what happened" Her small brain is too much even for me.Five turned around saying "this was a mistake you Vanya are too young and Miles eh I don't care" As he starts walking to the door I move my gaze at him.

"Five.. Five five"Vanya says repeatedly before he turned around looking at her before she continued "I haven't seen you in a long time and I don't want to lose you again, that's all, and its getting late I have lessons early and we as humans need to sleep" She gets two blankets and a mattress for the floor and sets it up "we'll talk in the morning I promise, night boys"She said walking out.

Five sat on the sofa pulling out a cloth will a fake eye I sit next to him and ask "Whats that" He sighs and reply "When I found there body Luther was holding this in his hand must of pulled it out of the persons head before that person destroyed the earth" I laughed and carried on "Look at the serial number go to the hospital and ask them to look for the eyes record for the persons name then stop the problem" He looked at me and pt it back in his pocket before standing and opening the door quietly tilting his head telling me to follow which I do.

]