drunk

Look i know its cringe but my friend wrote it and i cant be bothered too rewrite it

Mile's P.O.V

Me and Five were sitting in a building getting drunk got to admit it was fun you know let loose I've never drank alcohol before but I feel loopy. I giggle as I get the fifth bottle handed back to me I take a long sip passing it back to Five. 

Nobodys P.O.V

Five finishes the bottle and says "Miley hey your pretty cute you know" Miles laughs inching closer to Five before Five kisses him sloppily as there hella drunk, Before Five passes out and so does Miles laying his head on Fives chest while Five holds Delores hand. 

Luther and Diego walk over seeing the two drunk boys and Luther first comments before Diego answers "are they umm" "drunk as skunks" Luther picked Miles up and Diego sloped Five across the Face waking him up "heh, Miles, Oh ehi Dieg. Luth" He said barely aDiego made him stand and held the mannequin as Five walled around following Luther trying to keep standing up. 

In an ally way Luther asks still holding the sleeping Miles in his Armes "we can't go home those sphycopaths could kill us." "My place is closer no one will look for them there." Diego said giving a reply to the question/statement. Miles wheezes as he wakes up Luther putting him down as he walks up to Five. As Miles gets on his back Five nearly falling over before he does and one of Mile's powers shoots out uncontrollably causing Five to gulp as a shot of electricity shoots up a building Diego picks up Miles as he is lighter Five being picked up by Luther.

Five burps then Whimpers nearly throwing up Luther being pissed half yells "IF YOU VOMIT ON ME" But being cut of by Five "You KnoW WhAts FunNy. Im GoIng Threw pUbeRty tWiCe, wE drInk AlL thOse FiVe BoTtLes didn't wE, Thats whAt yoU dO wHen The WoRlD YoU LoVe GoeS BYe BYE" Miles raises an arm and goes "PooF BYE BYE"

"Two intrudes came into the academy last night searching for you, who were they" Diego yells pissy Like "HaZZle And ChA Cha" Five gulped down a bunch of sick and said loozy "You know DeLores AlWays SaID She hAteD WhEn I drANk , She Said IT MaDe mE SherLY" Five and miles started laughing as Diego turned around yelling "HEY, FOCUS, WHAT DOES THIS HAZZEL AND CHA CHA WANT, look we just want to protect you" Miles laughs "he doesn't need your protection" "YeAh Miley, DieGo HAVe yOu gOt Any idES HoW MAnYa PEoeplE iVe KilLeDLD" Miles smiles wide and laughs out "hEs The FoRTh FrEaCkDN hOuSE meN" Five boded and turned around puking behind Luther.

 before standing up and stumbling over to Miles, Miles stood up too, Fives hand wrapped its self around Mile's Cheek pulling him closer kissing him slowly. Before Luther and Diego ruined the moment picking the boys up taking them to Diegos room placing them on the bed and they cuddled each other in there sleep. "you know if I didn't know they were suck ass holes Ive got to say they look cute, too bad they'll return to themselves soon" Luther said walking away from the sleeping boys followed by Diego then hearing the Man telling Diego A patch needed him as he ran leaving the three. 

As I wake up I sit beside Five and listen "but you had a code right you didn't just kill people" I hear Five gulp "no code, we killed anyone to anything that messed with the time line" "but that's murder" I roll my eyes I always roll my eyes wonder why there not stuck yet "Jesus Luther grow up were not kids anymore there's no such thing as good guys and bad guys there's just people" Suddenly the door swung open with a very pissed Diego "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID" Luther stoped him and calmed him down "what happened." Diego gave Five the death stare "our brothers been really busy since he got back" I stand up and say "Diego what happened or do you want to show me" He grabs my hand and I see dead patch damm. "FIVE WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO"I yell stepping closer to Five holding a knife up to his neck which I stole from Diego a second ago. Diego starts shakily talking "our brother was in the middle of Giddys shootout, then at Trimble brothers , after the guys attached the academy, looking for him" I still kept my eye on Five and inched the knife closer to his neck as he says "None of which is your concern" I am pissed now I start to yell

"FIVE HARGREEVES YOU FUCKING PRICK, THEY ATTACKS OUR HOME LOOKING FOR YOU AND YOU DONT TELL US, ME , WHATS GOING ON AND YOU GET PISSED IF I DONT TELL OU STUFF. THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CAME AFTER YOU KILLED PATCH NOT JUST DIEGOS GIRL FRIEND BUT MY FIRST TRAINER MY BEST FRIEND PART OF MY FAMILY, WHICH YOU WILL NEVER BE IN FAMILY DONT HURT EACH OTHER THIS MUCH, OK DO YOU GET THAT FIVE OR DOES YOUR HEARTLESS BLACK SOLE NOT CARE IS THAT IT. YOU ARE A PRICK AND YOU CAN GO DIE OK GO WITH THEM GET KILLED FOR ALL I CARE. I OPENED MY SELF UP FIVE LET YOU IN GAVE YOU A CHANCE BUT YOU JUST SPIKE AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU SO I WAS WRONG TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WORST CINCO OR NUMBER FIVE YOU DONT DESERVE ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE FOR HOW YOU TREAT THEM YOU ARE WORSE THEN THE APOCALYPSE YOUR WORSE THEN THE APOCALYPSE YOU ARE IT, SO DONT TALK TO ME AFTER TODAY UNDERSTAND, AND DONT TALK TO MY FAMILY WE WILL STOP THIS YOU WONT HURT US AGAIN, GOT IT" I felt a tear trickle down my face "YOU ARE THE WORST FRIEND AND WORST PART OF MY LIFE ILL PROBABLY EARASE YOU FROM MY MEMORY LATER SO I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME"

Five looked shocked I got the knife and cut along his jaw line before walking up to Diego and hugging him, I hear Luther talking to him "well, who are they Five" Five didn't respond for a while and then he did "They rant of your concern anymore" He's gonna stick with that answer wow hat a great Ex-Best friend and crush. I felt Diego hug me tighter before yelling swell "REALLY FIVE YOUR BEST FRIEND IS CRYING SHAKING BECASUE OF PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND YOU WONT TEL US WOW ITS OUR BUSINESS FIVE BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT LET IT KILL US, lets go Miles" We walk out leaving Luther and Five.