together

Mile's P.O.V

Harlan's  dad me and Harlan were playing a game it was fun I was concentrating so I don't know what Carl said  then I heard glass crack , I turned around quickly "what happened"I looked at Vanya and rolled my eyes, so walked outside and created a hard ball with my powers walking back in "found the source" Carl took the ball throwing it in the bin groaning as Harlan Sissy and carl go out for family time, I teleport me and Vanya to Elliots place "were back" I shout laughing after we all hear the door pen and walk to the end of the hanging floor overlap thingy.  I saw Klaus and Allison enter I smile and hug Klaus long time no see I thought. 

Five then teleports in close to me but not close Me Vanya Klaus and Allison all have a group hug until getting back to reality by Five "Klaus is ben here" Klaus winked at me "no uh no unfortunately ghosts cant time travel" I roll my eyes "anyway lets get down to business" Five says loudly going up the stairs. We all sit down and five starts the only one standing up.

I start humming and tapping my foot to the song I was create 

"Ok fist of I want to say I'm sorry I really screwed the pooch on this whole time travel thing but the real bad thing is that we brought the end of the world back here with us." I had scoffed at the sorry part. Five continues but I zone out but get snapped back when hearing "guys you all die" Five continues but I block it out head aches suckkkkkkk. End statement then I listen when Luther gets up "did you even hear me Luther" I roll my eyes standing up swell. "yeah I did I heard a 58 year old man who still wants his daddy to come back and fix everything well you can count me out," Luther starts walking down the stairs and five teleports infant of him "no ones getting out until we figure this out" I teleported Next to five "Five stop you cant force a team you have to let it happen naturally" I say calmly looking at him, five rolls his eyes and hits me in the face giving me a black eye "you know what Miles IVE HAD A ENOUGH OF YOUR LAME ASS SHIT I WAS BETTER OF WITH OUT YOU YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BORN THEN THE 2019 APOCALYPSE WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH MY FAMILY EVEN IN THE FUTURE SO GO DIE BECAUSE YOUR WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP WHO JUST FOLLOWS ME AND TRYS TO HELP"He hits me in the stomach making me flinch I hit him in the jaw and me start fighting.

Then Luther throws me and Five of the stairs Five touches me by accident when he teleports bringing me with in teleporting us into Eliot's bed room Five on top of me on a bed well this is awkward "ah shit"He says about to stand before Diego locks the door saying "you get out when you stop fighting and don't try and teleport or we all don't try and stop the apocalypse.

I sigh sitting up Five turns around sitting on the other side of the bed "Are you ok does it hurt" Five says lightly I shake my head "do you want to play marry kill  fuck?"I hear five say "ok ill start Vanya Allison and Diego" He obviously thinks "Killing Diego marrying Allison and fucking Vanya ok now your turn Diego Luther and hmmmm... me" This is hard, I like five but that would be weird "kill Luther marry you I guess and I think fuck Diego but that's weird ewww but there"

 He rolls his eyes and moves closer to me hovering over me Whilst I lean back "don't you think I would do a good fuck"I blush and shake my head this is a scary time five scares me when he's angry or like this. "Nah I'm sticking with my choice"

Time skip to I don't know when

We were getting our hair done and I hear Klaus say loudly in a jokey format "imagine if Five grew up to be like hot"I scoff at that "that would be gross"I mutter standing up Klaus "oh you already think he's cute young man"Klaus laughs I see Allison turn the volume up on the Song "yeah you do find him cute Miles"I hear Allison say I roll my eyes "oh please, Luther my lover"I say impersonating Me and Klaus make kissing noises "oh Luther and I haven't even kisses" I laugh "yeah but you guys were making love day eyes at each other all through puberty and stuff like that and now Miles and Five do it" Klaus laughs Vanya starts talking so I look over "aunt we all brothers and sister or" I sigh and shrug

"anyway how do we save my marriage" I roll my eyes "anyway who knows anything about relationships Vanya loves a farm girl you love someone who is weirded out by you im still trying to stop my love interest who I haven't met yet from dying Miles loves Five and I don't know who five loves probs the mannequin Luther loves his sister Diego loves a crazy lady, face it the longest long term relationship this family has ever ad was when he was banging what's her name ah Delores no offence Miles" I shrug "well its true this family a shit tip for relationships and I don't even like five." They all scoff and Allison walks up to me "ok then you won't mind if I rumor you" I roll my eyes at her "go ahead" She opens her mouth "I head a rumour that you tell us how you feel about Five Hargreeves" I gulp as I felt my lips part "My best friend and love interest pretty cute and hot funny at sometimes bit of an asshole" Once I said it we all burst into laughter.

We all hug and start dancing to the music and throwing each other around playfully I laid on the floor once it was over then I looked out the door teleporting out "Hey Emily how are you"She smiled "yeah good you"I started walking and she followed me not the salon "yeah good this is Klaus and Vanya you know Allison guys this is Emily" She smirked "rumour girl of coarse is Allison, violin Vanya and ghosty boy Klaus" everyone looked confused "this is Emily my friend she's quick good fighter and I accidentally or gave her some of my power but just mind reading"

She looked at me slightly angry"HEY Miley I'm not just your friend am I. Also the gangs good" I flinch and teleport to Emilys other side as she throws a punch "hey you misses tuff stuff" We start fighting but barely laying a hand on each other since were old at fighting. She hits me in the stomach making we stop slightly as she goes to punch me I throw her back her landing in a chair, We both laugh and she helps me up "ok best friend or partner in crime which one" She giggled and grabbed my hand "definitely both" I laughed and Klaus started talking "Fives going to be jelousssssssss draaaammamamamam" I laugh letting go of her and and walking over to Klaus "no drama Klaus"

Emily went back to the gang house thingy whilst I stayed with My sisters and bro "You and Emily were pretty close" Klaus says ooo like I roll my eyes "She's my best friend and partner in crime nothing more." Klaus smirks devilishly "but five doesn't know that get that Five many and jealous" I grab his bottle of alcohol and throw it on the floor "I think you've had to much bro"