Not Alone

Mile's P

Mile's P.O.V

As I walk with the others except Five who had to do something to see Vanya locked cup in the same room dad took her powers away as Luthers about to lock the door I run in the way "LUTHER DONT SHUT HER IN SHE CAN CONTROL HER POWERS WITH OUR HELP, YOU CANT LOCK HER AWAY" I yell Luther looks at me "Miles get out your either going to stay with her in there or get out either way this doors shutting" I gulp and step back into the room "just because Dad couldn't handle her power doesn't mean we can't we can help her but you can join him and be scared out of responsibility because either way we were all and are children who were tortured by him Vanya and me the worst, all he did to you was sent you to the moon. And he abused us all so shut it because I'm not giving up on her, "I say and I see the door close.

I sit beside Vanya taping her on the shoulder she wakes up and she runs too door screaming I cover my ears as she bangs the door as they all walk away. I stand next to her taking in her hand in mine. "Vanya I would never leave you, you're my sister and I love you" She looks at me and smiles. 

I feel something take over my body as I see all my old memories of my old life and how dad couldn't control me how he took my blood and froze me in time. He couldn't control me so he replaced me with newer copies. I grab Vanya's hand again making her look at us 

"Do you remember what it was like in here looking at these walls Our after hour, dad couldn't control you he made me forget his abuse and his true self he killed our true selves and they are gonna do the same. He lied to me saying I got the power,he controlled me, he used me too. our family don't under stand that. He didn't let me have friends he made me make fake memories with those people I don't know. We need revenge" I say slowly we both start to break down. I start to yell and she joins in "we can't breathe in here we can't breathe" I feel something come out of us. And I finish of saying "lets embrace how we are," 

I hold her hand even tighter and we close our eyes wind whooshing around us uncontrollable, no one can stop us now. together we can end this I feel my heart beat quicken and the door fall of as we step out of the room. We look at each other our eyes white as snow. We step out and into the elevator to the vastly floor our rooms are on. The walls and roof crumbling to the floor as we walked through the hallway seeing everyones room and remembering and sharing memories before blowing it up.

Then walking into the living room seeing me getting Beaton and Vanya left out slowly blowing it up until we heard pogo turning around to look at him "Miss Vanya and Mr Mile's That Is quite enough, I understand how you both feel. but I can assure you both that non of your siblings bare the responsibility. For what happened to you both."He stopped and I smirked tilting my head "do you" He nods and then Vanya speaks "Did you know"He doest respond so we both shout "DID YOU KNOW" He nods slowly before we pick him up slamming him into the animal antlers. He breathed heavily as we stared at him. His last words slipped out of his mouth "sorry" I felt my heart break but I don't have any control until I saw me and Vanya but little crying being treated terribly I think for a second . Maybe we should get revenge.

As we walk out of the front door I felt my lips smirk as we continuo to walk not stopping. as we continue to walk.