the Final battle

Mile's P.O.V

I walk over to Vanya car and climb between Klaus and Vanya, Vanya smiles at me then Diego and Allison get in "got room for two more" I smile and give them the thank you look which they smile back then I see Five walk up opening the front car door "five you don't have to"Vanya stutters out Five looks at me then back at Vanya "I know you owe me one sis,... Klaus children ride in the back" Klaus climbs into the middle of the other two as I was about to climb over too ,Five grabs my hand making me sit back down next to him I smile at him and he shuts the door then I feel the back of the car go down turning around letting go of Fives hand I see Luther shutting the car boot "anyone makes a fat joke and I'm outta here" I laugh turning back to Five who was already looking at me, so I engulfed him in a hug in which he returned then I sat forward as we drove.

Once we arrive  I get out I barely heard what Diego said but Five responded to him with "well correlation is high" as were walking Sissy comes up with a gun pointing it at us "GET BACK"she shouts I was slightly scared "Sissy its five its Vanya, what's wrong"I heard her scaredy mutter "Carl"Sissy sternly says "what did he do to you§"I say walking up slowly next to Vanya "He's dead, Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those police men flying what did you do to him Vanya" I step forward and she points the gun to me "No we did nothing but, we know how to get him back to normal promise" She looks at me nodding and opens the doors for us. 

We run in to see a blue protective barrier around Harlan we yell for him before we look at each other I grab her hand and our eyes turn white as we enter and I grab Harlans hand taking all his pain and energy out I start jolting so I exit the barrier and fall to the ground I see five next to me holding my hand "cmon Miles your fine, please" I feel power come to me. and he strokes my cheek I  suddenly sit up and whisper to him "thanks Five you added power" I got up and stood by the warrior whilst Diego was showing Five something outside "protect Miles Vanya and the kid I'm going out there"I hear Five say but then Diego joined him I focused on  getting the warrior down. 

After calming the warrior I look at what five and ego were doing and  see them running with half a billion people running after them the barrier had finally came down and I yelled "guys hide go there coming, ill take the kid to hide him before fighting back ok"They both nodded and I teleported me and Harlan and put him in the corner "Harlan listen you know that barrier you made a  couple of seconds ago make it again but try and keep it only around you" He nods and makes one he's a quick learner I nod "ok keep this up until me or Vanya comes back to get you out"He  nods and. teleport to where Five was as guns were firing he pulled me under the table. 

Five grabs my hand and looks t me "Miles your going to survive" I nod and start humming my song he looks at me "miles  love you but this sit the time" I shake my head still humming and  crawl out from the table and out of the house and start floating up to Vanya once we were the same height I keep singing using my power so everyone up to 10 miles can hear and she knocks over the whole of the commission army I still sing 

(up to 30 seconds it all be finished soon don't worry)

Me and Vanya float back down seeing Lila rise "shit she can mock" I say loud enough so Vanya can hear it Lila through a bunch of power back making everything crash as I fall into there house door opening it to see Five helping Luther up. But  go back and run over to Diego who I saw got flung under the tractor "Diego are you ok"  sigh trying to lift the tractor up "yeah just try and get me out also did you finish the song"  nod