They're the Bomb!

This is Mile's younger self

This is Vanya's Younger self

So in this story at the start I said Miles didn't get abused but I lied sorry but its because 

Explanation

So miles was severely Abused and  3 years before the others were born reggie found him and friend to train him but he had too much energy so he took  tons of blood from him and froze it and then froze miles in time. He then sent the blood out and got them put in women's food drink pretty much anything he could but accidentally pt too much in one, when they give birth he adopted as many as possible and raised them. When he realised that Vanya had too much power he made her forget. When he realised the Umbrella academy had failed he unfroze  him training him harder than the rest. 

Five's P.O.V

As I walk along the rubble finding my family except 3 island next to Diego amongst the rubble. "I thought we stoped it"Luther said as I pick up a news paper "I was wrong Okay, I thought this thing came down with the earth but it doesn't , the academy goes down then the earth" I say handing the news paper to Klaus. "I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause"I hear Diego say I sigh "No he's the fuse and were all the spark whilst Vanya and Miles is the bomb, they cause the apocalypse" Luther then says "we need to find them" We hear helicopters we agree to meet at the polling alley I teleport over while we all split up.

We all get there and Luther starts first "we need to stop Vanya an Miles"Allison tacks him lightly with the book pages. "look what ever we decide we can't let them destroy the world"Luther said standing up "or we don't need to find them just go to them" Klaus says  turn to look at him and the newspaper. "hello sorry to intrude but my manager says if your not gonna bowl you gotta leave, I read the news paper as I see in the corner of my eye Luther throwing a bowling ball across the lanes. 

Suddenly people enter shooting guns everywhere I teleport behind the boiling thing as I wait for my family which they eventually come. We all run to the thearter we We stand outside while Allison writes

I need to go alone

Luther try to stop he but everyone agrees  but Luther didn't she walks in steadily and about a minute later we head in. Hearing her play was surprising id never heard or seen it before. Luther rushed out on stage causing Vanya to slosh her stick around creating lots of sources of energy.  Then I saw Miles slowly walk up on stage towards Vanya then stood beside her holding her hand to be fair I felt a tiny bit jealous. The people were rushing out screaming including the band. 

Miles was holding a now and arrow which he loved to use as a child Vanya her violin bow, them in unison would one every few seconds swipe to the left to cause an energy wave. We all get in a circle and hatch a plan to come at her with all angels even if this is a suicide mission. I got to the right side the one closest to Miles I can probably get through to him. 

We all run out as we do I hear Miles laugh as they both swiped there weapon we are in there control me and Klaus in Miles and the other two in Vanya's "Look Vanya its the lovely siblings that put US down"I heard the us and shouted at Miles "MILES PLEASE! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU WE. CAN FIC THIS ALL OF US JUST PLEASE" I get stopped by getting squeezed tighter I let out a shaky breathe I didn't know I was holding in. All of our energy being sucked out making us worthless.

I see Allison pointed two guns at there head I close my eyes "Miles you are Miles, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I WANTED TO END THE APOCALYPSE SO MUCH YOU ARE MY PRIDE AND JOY, I LOVE YOU"I slowly see his eyes slightly change him blowing out "I love you too Five or Cinco,"I gulp as I see Allison drop one of the guns then shoot the other between there head making them fall over Allison barely being able to catch them both I sprint up there. 

I pull Miles passed out body into a hug then looking up at a huge moon rock coming over to earth shit. I stand up as they start doubting our survival "this doesn't have to be the end we use me and Mile's ability to time travel, we need to get him up"I smack Miles cheek he didn't even flinch I gulp and laid him down "so our survival is being told by that boy"Luther says angrily 

Klaus kneels beside me before saying "ben says, five you should kiss him you know true loves kiss" I roll my eyes he doesn't love me back right I shake my head lightly. Before I see ben gesturing for me to kiss him. I slowly bend down this is pointless but at least I could say I spent the last few moments of my life doing something I really wanted to do. 

I bend over his face moving a few strands of hair out of his eyes before slowly passing down a soft kiss on his lips before turning to his ear whispering "you are. my love, and that will always belong to you" I finish standing up. Turning away but then everyones eyes widen I turn back around to see an uncurious Miles thloatng in the air before a puff of blue smoke loaded around him before he fell back to the floor. 

Then he stood up rubbing his eyes turning to Vanya cuddling her "Miles can we try and teleport everyone" Miles looks at me and smiles "yeah Luther you grab Vanya everyone in a circle"We do so and hold hands a blue portal appears above us slowly croaked round. We see all our younger selves as it fully observes us.