Delores

Mile's P

Mile's P.O.V

Five wanted to get his Girlaquin back, why did I agree to this. He walks up to one while I follow behind we are robing a mannequin. He looks up at the plastic Lady and says "Delores, it's good to see you, I've missed you, obviously. Well I , it's been a rough couple of days." Five looks to the left side of 'Delores'  and screams "nooo" He grabs my hand pulling me down as a load of gun shots were firing.

Five pushed me into a rack of clothing him following saying "ah shit its them" He says looking at them before looking at mr "stay here, I'll be back"Before getting the mannequin with me running the oppressive direction. The thing is I'm powerful but can be a wild card and easily distracted from my power so I crawl into a ball hugging fives bitch. 

As Five gets back I un ball myself and he gets a bag shoving Delores into it grabbing my hand, and making me run with him as he teleports us into another area in the shop.  Then getting us near the cash registers before hearing the police arrive. As the people trying to kill him pulled us behind the cash machines making us sit still holding hands out of breath. 

As we get back we run into Luther and Allison, Five and I looking exhausted, before him saying "are you ok, can we help" I roll my eyes as Luther put his hand up trying to grab the bag that had Delores in it Five jerking his hand up stoping it, "there is nothing you can do, there's nothing any of you could do, except for maybe him" He said looking at me I closed my eyes and tried to look through his memory he was think ing of and It worked

He was in ruble and distortion, I saw Delores in a red wagon behind me, and the whole of the academy amongst the ruble and Me along with them then him kneeling by Luther and taking an eye out of his hand the eye he's been trying to find since he got back. 

I felt bad but got snapped back to reality by Five grabbing my hand as we walk to his room where he sits and takes of his blazer stitching his arm up. I gulp I hate stitches ever since I was 4. 

Then putting a plaster on his arm putting his blazer back on then zipping up Delores bag throwing it over his shoulder opening the window. "you coming Miles" I nod and climb out of his window. Walking down the stairs seeing Klaus search the rubbish. Then climbing down he ladder after Five before he starts to talk "Id ask what you're up to Klaus but then it accused to me" Before he could finish

 I jumped from the later and finished his sentence "I don't care"I look at Five and High Five him. Klaus looks at us "you know there's better ways to get out of the house buddy's" I look at five and Five said  "this one involved the least of talking, or so we thought" Klaus climbed out of the bin and saying "you two boys need a third wheel I could clear out my schedule" Me and Five look at each other and we both like flinch further away from each other. Five starts talking "noooooo never for either of what you said" I felt slightly  sad but then snapped out of it Five grabs my arm and we start to walk away.

We get into a van me in the passenger Five driving and Delores in the middle. We park in the parking lot and sit there in the van. I look at who he's staring at ahh Lance trying to get his little job back. He turns back and pulls vodka out of the bag Delores is in passing it to me. He leans Delores up and starts talking to her. "sorry you were in there for so long Delores. No I'm not drunk. Im working. Yes its about the eye thing. This is the place it was made. or... will be made. We just have to wait. " 

After about Five minutes five looked around scared I was yelling at him "FIVE FIVE,CINCO PLEASE ARE YOU OK" I grab his hand and he snaps back. I then hear taps on the window we look over to see Luther. I roll my eyes and climb in the back whilst he gets in the front. I see Klaus and laugh as he grabs Delores and talks cheerily to her "hey bAby"he says I groan and grab Delores passing it to Five.

"Any luck finding your one eyed man"Klaus says stupidity "Whats he talking about"Luther adds Five looks forward before saying "as a matter it Klaus" Klaus looked sad but then he pushed me into Five I roll my eyes and use him into Luther. We stop as Five coughs I look at Five and then hear "Hey, did I ever tell you guys how I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding" I laugh and I saw Five smirk looking away I ask "how does that work" He then reply "ill text you the instructions later" 

Luther ruins it and seeks "Why are you here" Klaus's mouth drops "Luthers got a point, Your annoying us including Miles is GET OUT KLAUS" Klaus rolls his eyes opening the doors before grabbing me and pulling me out "Leave Miles here Klaus" Klaus pulls me more "Don't worry ill bring your boyfriend back soon" Before shutting the door me following him somewhere. 

We walk up to a sore and Klaus grabs as much stuff as he could carry me doing the same as we run out robbing a store running to the Van before I teleport us over. Hopping in the van again "hey"I said as I sit in between Luther and Five on the hard van floor. Five turned to Klaus "YOU DIPSHIT YOU ABSOLUTE DIPSHIT YOU COULD OF GOT MILES AND YOURSELF SENT TO PRISON" I roll my eyes and say "Cinco its fine trust me" Luther looked confused and said "what, Cinco" I rolled my eyes and explain "well in public you don't call a Child Five normally, and Cinco sounds moramllier and it means Five in Spanish"