1961's Stefmore break out, and the kids

Mile's P.O.V

We got the plan down ill go to the counter saying I'm leaving and Emily will get a gun from the teacher area thing and get herself out ill step a car whilst she's doing that and collect before we meet her old friends at an alley or some shit.

I slowly walk up to the counter "Mrs.Marton I'm going out to get... roses for...Emily"she nods as I leave I hear screams so I run up to a near by car stealing it as Emily runs in as I drive away she puts her middle finger up at  them. I calm down and we high five before she directs me to the alley way. I pull up to the same alley way I came from 2 years ago I'm now 16 damm long time ago. I see 4 children there we walk up closer and I see there's two boys and a girl. 

As we stop In the alley way Emily starts talking "guys this is Miles, Miles the girl is Enola The shorter one is Noah and the other boy is Finnland but call him Finn" Finn fist bumps me "also Miles has powers and is from the year 2019"The teens looked confused but shrugged they didn't bother to care they started to walk so I followed slightly away from the group. I heard a vortex open but I must of been hearing things we kept walking until we got to an abandoned building "welcome Miles to the house of children that don't have homes" I see lots of people crowed around all of us "hey so Your called miles ok well I'm Newt"I nod "you'll be my bunk mate for bunkbeds we stole" I nod ive got bottom bunk but that's ok. Newt seemed pretty cool. 

1 year later 1962

When we all woke up to the smell of bacon there wasn't a lot and it was burnt but it was food. "so what do you guys do for fun"asked Alex someone new curiously they all start running to empty holes in the wall climbing out Newt looked at me "well we run around stealing food trying to change the world, come on lets go" We start running out of the holes as people split up into groups I was with Noah Newt Finn Enola and Emily we walked to a salon for black people we wanted to make them feel better It was my turn I knock on the door and I saw Allison talking to other people. 

Allison turned round and saw me her eyes widened I opened the door and we all walked in before another lady started talking "excuse me kids this is a black people salon you'll be sent to prison if other people catch you Newt starts talking "oh were already meant to go to jail probably" I laugh and teleport closer to Allison "Allison is that you," Everyone looks at me "yeah wait Miles I didn't recognise you how long have you been here"I smirk and Emily steps forward "your Allison the rumour and he's been here since 1959" Allisons eyes widened and says "wow I've been here for a year, I've got a husband now, where have you been staying" I look at the other kids before I was going to talk the lady from earlier cuts me of "hw do you know Allison"I roll my green eyes "well she's my sister and I've been staying with my friends" Allison nods before we all go back to the abandoned building we call home. 

one year later sorry for all the time skips ill probable go back and add more over time

Lots of things have changed in the past year like me and my friends rioting with black rights and Love is Love I've became famous with people wanting to kill me but im still alive we also fight for better lives for children. My best friend is of coarse Emily, Noah, Finn, Newt and Enola that hasn't changed, I was walking down the street when I say Five behind a parked car guns being fired I sprint up to him leaving Emily and the others "what the hell did you do Five" I look at him I grab his hand teleporting us to my friends before we sprinted of. Into the alley way again "now are you gonna answer why the hell was those guys trying to kill you" My friends looked confused as well "well Miles you remember the apocalypse well seems like we've all been scattered across the time line and there the commission trying to kill all of us for screwing the timeline up now where are the others"I look at Emily and she holds her hand out "Hi I'm Emily, your teleport boy Five or Cinco I suppose well those guys art killing Mile's because we won't let them anyway we are the Crakens the fu group your best friend Miles joined he's our kind of leader below me so hi"Five looked at me then the girl before turning away ignoring the tried handshake.

We walked through the door my friends following but only Noah and Emily entered the others went home. We walked to the top floor where Five knocks on the door and a man walked out "hi I'm selling schycopeediers for my youth group and"before Five could finish the man shut the door Five teleporting in me following leaving my friends out there. The man clearly scared opened the draw pulling out a pen holding it up defensively. "how'd you both do that" Five rolled his eyes "don't really have time to explain" "you from the pentagon huh" "definitely not" "CIA FBI KGB" "is that fresh"five says teleporting over to the coffee maker of coarse he would. pouring some into a mug walking slowly around then back at the man "this columbian" He said taking another sip. "its my own blend"

Five looked around more "have you ever heard of Area 51, Roswell." The man dropped the knife glaring at me then back at Five "I always knew we learnt the only ones, you know all the ufos and stuff its out there right" I walk up to Five talking the mug and taking a sip then handing it back to him "well the truth is out there"I add The man started to walk towards us "no the truth is right here"I back up slightly. "tell me why's it always an anal probe"I back more hitting him slightly he looked at me then at the man "any closer and ill melt your brain" The man backed of and I smiled at Five which he followed.

"now those contraptions on the roof you build those right" he nodded "I've been waiting for you"Five tilted his head basically saying he was confused "for all of you", in the past four years I've seen six energy surges in the alley way out back the first was you. in 1959, the same thing every time a bright blue light appears and someone comes out." "Have a good look at any of them"five says "well yeah the fist was that kid, then a age 27 or 29 came talking to himself like he saw someone then a big sensitive one who cried a lot called a women's name, Allison" Five teleported to the man and said "my names Elliot" "whatever I've got ten days to find them and save the world. now I need your hep to do that," The man looked scared so I walked up to the two "do you have any better pictures of them Elliot my friend here can be lets say drama king"the man pulled out a picture of Diego "this is one of them" Five grabbed it and teleported out "is that helpful" I nod and teleport to him.

We get to the place where Diego was in the photo they think he's crazy huh. Five sits down on the only chair I stood near it. Diego walks in but I lose concentration because I may have been staring at Five something happens and Diego gets pinned to the table Five whispers something to Diego before we walk out.