Back in time?

What they have to deal with what year

Miles got sent the turfiest back to 1959 : child rights, love is love, anger issues , lonely 

Klaus and ben got sent to 1960 : gay rights and cult , love of life 

Allison to 1961 :black rights , no voice , lonley

Luther to 1962  : being big , lonely 

Diego in 1963 September : anger issues feeling not usefull, barely sane or

Vanya to October 1963 :lost memory , no control over power

Five to November 1963  :has to get family back. lonely, pressure

Mile's P.O.V

I open my eyes last thing I remember was, trying to time travel with... Five and the others. I look up at the portal before feeling a cold bony hand on my shoulder making me jolt around looking at the person he was a pale skinny man taller than me. Still holding my shoulder giving me a stern look, before tightening his grip and letting go saying "hello boy, you seem to have no parents, well as your younger then 18 you are a child. you will be forced no matter what to stay in my school for intelligent young Gentle men and ladies. you seem intelligent enough now let's go boy" I grabs my wrist pulling me into a slow but still a car.

As I sit down he takes me to a tall but wide building with barely any windows the man steps out of the building so I follow. We walk up to the tall browny black oak door him opening it allowing me to enter we walk up to a front desk sort of thing with a women in a tight black dress at a wooden desk with paper stacked orginisingly on the desk "Mrs.Marston, we have a new member of the Stefmore finishing school. Tell her your name" He says the last bit Sternly I look up slightly and say boldly "Miles, Miles Denbrough" The women writes something down then looks me up and down "Your a bit chubby for a child eh these should fit barely you've already missed dinner probably should be fine."She said very bitchy she hands me a slip of paper written down

Room 96, Males area, Class 8

I look up at the male "follow me boy, I'll take you to your room" I follow as we go up 7 floors before entering a small room with a bed a table chair. With about 6 writing books neatly laid on the desk. The man places down the clothes on the bed leaving, but before that he says in his stern deep voice "change boy into some, school outfit there on the bed. Once the door closes I sigh getting changed. Sitting on the bed opening one of the books 3 pencils fell out, there was writing written down, 

6:00 class starts

room 8 6th floor for all classes. 

Thats an early time I sigh as I get under the fin layer of fabric closing my eyes trying my best to sleep in this feeling room but I couldn't get 5 of my mind I mean im still supposed to be pissed and mad at him. Huh funny world and now im here but five will save me im sure of it he just needs time yeah time. As I start humming adding a few more words but not many its kind of an anxiety thing.

One year later and still Miles p.o.v

Well its been a year and it was fine it was mainly us learning how we own the females, which I don't believe but ok. I was sat on an old swing before a girl in her uniform sat on the other one next to me "hi your Miles right I'm Emily you seem different then other boys or girls"I look at her "thanks Emily and yeah I'm Miles how long have you been here" She looked down then bak at me "I was six when I came and now I'm 14 like you so eight years you've been here for a year huh or maybe two haven't you" I nod and she giggles slightly before me start messing around together. Well at least I have a friend now.

"ok miles so we can hang out together more often and get out quicker of this shit tip, well pretend were dating trust me they think we grow up when people date"I nod and she grabs my hand pulling me back to the building she walked up to the front desk "miss.Marston, me and Miles Denbrough have started dating" She looks down at us holding hands and slightly nods her head "Miss Edwards and Mr Denbrough I have written that down your closer to succeeding in this school as you've clearly grown up now go" We start walking she pulls me into her room which looked the same as mine but has a thicker blanket and cleaner room.

One year later back at her room

We sit on her bed and she says "ok your not like normal kids are you, tell me and I ll tell you a secret of mine"I gulp and she looks at me like she wasn't telling me to more tasing I start talking "Im from the year 2019 and an apocalypse happens so me and my best friend Five tried to teleport back in time but everyone got split up I think so now I'm here"She smiled and hugged me I then whispered "your turn" She smiled a sad looking smile "Im... I was raised with a house full of males and used then got sent here to turn me into a lady... and I'm trying to stop homophobia and Child abuse, how is that in your time" I see her bright green eyes turn scared before I say "child abuse stops we get rights and homophobia is like 80% of people don't mind it 20% are still homophobic" she smiles jumping up and down. I start to jump with her.

Then when we were out of breath we laid on the floor. "Miles tomorrow we'll escape get a job buy an apartment and live out our lives, are you up for it" I look at her and nod she smiles and continuous "ok we'll say Mr.Uris said we were free to go live our lives as were now adults." I smile and nod again before I left going to my dorm, I lay in my bd still thinking about Five, but it seems like I can trust anything with Emily so it should be fine well freedom starts tomorrow.