Fresh start?

Mile's P.O.V

"that cant be right"I sigh looking at my coffee "it is he and you saw it" I mutter "Ive got to make a call" I nod and she goes over to the pay phone "its not her fault don't be so stern"I Say lightly staring at Five He obviously rolled his eyes "and I don't care about what you say I'm older then you and I'm in control ok go it"I nod and he gets up ending Vanya's call before signalling me to follow with I get up and do. 

We get to a fighting thing and I see Luther getting the shit beat out of him we stand on a side with barely any people something had clicked inside of Luther he stoped fighting "Why isn't he fighting"I hear five shocked yell "its Allison he knows he likes her still shit" I say quickly without thinking I jump over r the barrier wall and say our putting up a fist to the other fighter "hit me, COME ON BIG BOY HIT ME TRY IT"The man trembles but try to throw a punch till I bend his arm backing electricity hurting him real bad then I kept hitting and kicking till he naturally passed out "don't try me" I mumble helping Luther up I walk out the doors from the encaged area Luther barely following behind he kept stumbling a man came over to me "Hey that was good up there obviously better than him how would you like a contract" I shake my head and keep walking before turning back to him and saying "I play alone and I do things for my family and favourite people so no and he's out" 

Me and Vanya were waiting for him to wake up which he did "Allison?" I shake my head and throw a t-shirt at him whilst Vanya cares and offers him stuff. "Fives an asshole"I hear Luther say which catches my attention "such an asshole" I hear Vanya say I laugh and carry on "Try being his pup for a day anyway" I was going to continue before Five teleports in "ok pup we going or what see you in the car in 5" I mentally groan before the man came bursting through the door "What the hell was that you threw that fight and a child could beat him you and me are done" He storms out leaving a pissed Luther So he slams his hand in the wall creating a massive hole We all look through it seeing a laughing Five leaning on a car.

Vanya goes down first taking to Five well not trying to I see Vanya get in a car and Five knock on the window why didn't he just teleport in I teleport down and Knock on the door to the other side she opens the door "and I want to come with Five can be a dick and I want a fresh restart maybe I could stay with you" She gestures her head for me to get in which I do "new timeline fresh start for us five" She starts driving the car "MILES YOU KOW THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS"I hear Five yell as we drive away I look out the window "you didn't end the world on your own by the way" She sighed "yeah I know everyone made me mad which made me blow up the moon"I gulp 'No Well i was mad and as all of our siblings powers are originally mine i guess i lost control and you isn't have any control which made me easily sway you to destroy the world. our amazing father couldn't handle my power that i held so hetook a lot from me in time and made me forget my past about my power and me and made me think I was his birth son then we found out i got locked up something took over me and we ended the world together" I could see the shock on her face But then we pulled up to her farm.

I saw a blond lady get in front of the car dropping her basket of eggs as they hug I step out of the car walking over to Vanya "sissy this is Miles he's one of my brothers that I found" The sissy girl looked at me "well welcome why didn't you come sooner" I gulp but say calmly "Our dad isn't very keen on us leaving the house" 

I was sitting drinking my to cocoa when I thought accused "where's Harlan"They both start franticly searching so I join I fin a water lake and scream "VANYA I THINK HES HERE HELP"I see her run over and I grab her hand forcing her to use her powers to lift the water I hold the water up and she gives Harlan air eventually coming out allowing me to drop the water and we all run back to the farm.

Sissy had set me up a bed on the floor in the guest room as Vanya was sleeping in the bed I heard them talking but I tried to go to sleep as much as possible but my head was killing me. I step out of the room and in the living room sort of I see Vanya and Sissy talking "I'm going to check something be back in a sec" They nod and I walk out of the room I felt bad for leaving Five so I teleport to him he was in a closet great "hi are you ok Five" I saw him nod heavily then a man walked up to the closet door with a Sword and stabbed a whole through the door it made me jump into Five then he hit again so Five made us teleport to the other closet but we were still very close. 

"I need to tell you something"Five says shortly comparing to how close we were this was kind of awkward So I start rambling "five I swear if this is one more thing about the apocalypse I swear I'm going to-" I was cut of with Fives lips on mine. 

After a second he immediately pulled away regretting what he just did. I stumble back making a loud noise "teleport back, now"he said quickly I teleport back into the guest room and lay my head on the pillow Five just kissed me probably to make me shut up who am I kidding he doesn't like me like that so I cant get my hopes up.