Pick!

Mile's P.O.V

"Well we could go talk to dad and see if we can get any more information and we could maybe stop him if he try's to kill the president" Five rolls his eyes but agrees and Diego just doesn't care so he agrees. "now we have to find him"Diego grumbles "well I wish we had some old time way to find people and there addresses" 

The boys were searching for dad in the time book thing whilst I stayed with Lila we were in the closet for some reason "you like that Five dude don't you"My head shoots up as I look at her "you like Diego don't you" She sakes her head and I smirk before she says "You like Five and I may like Diego" I grin then nod "seen the way he looks at you he loves you"I shake my head lightly. "You work for the commission don't you don't worry I've got secrets to I won't tell" she clearly gulps "ok smart boy I won't tell five you love him if you don't tell anyone. And start fake crying the boys are coming. also it will make you seem cuter to five" I roll my eyes but I do as I was told. Diego opens the door "you two ok" I look up at him then put my head in my knees "yeah we just needed some air" Diego nods "in a closet"he says sarcastically. "Theres a draft"She adds Five walks down the hallway then looks in the closet confused.

Five walked up to me while I was in one corner of the room he sat next to me "you ok Miles" I look at hi lightly then back down "hey You can tell me anything you know" I gulp but get up on my knees and start hugging Five. He hugs back I see Diego and Lila talking in my eye view but I just continuo to hug Five its like five has a soft side that barely shows unless you dig deep enough. "Miles I'm going to go sort this out ok you hopefully won't have to be involved ever again so look after Lila and Elliot for me ok" I nod and he leaves with Diego.

We both walk out of the closet "see he baby's you, he so wants to make out with you" I felt my self blush "lets just watch... the cardinal"she nods and we start watching Elliot still tied up it was entertaining to be fair bad graphics though. I heard the door open with an injured limping Diego walk in, me and Lila rush over helping him on the couch laying him down "can u use your magic hands and heal me already Miles"I slowly put my hands a move his wound focusing all my energy on it blue smoke appear around it and then it healed halfway before I couldn't focus anymore energy I ra out in other words. "that's as far as I can go" Everyone nods then I see Five a giant deep scrape on his neck. From the First aid box grabbing some liquid to clean it with I push him on a chair applying the liquid then adding a bandaid big one though. "seriously Miles I'm fine" I roll my eyes then sit on his lap. I turned my head to look at him he had a blush hardly there but still there.

"Well he isn't dad" Five said seeing Diego wake up "disappointed"I heard Lila dirk looking at her "to see you always" I elbow him in the chest "so much hostility in such a tiny package but so much love for the boy in your lap so confusing, also did you cut yourself shaving. I could teach you how to shave like a big boy" I start laughing and Lila follows Five decides to hit me not to hard but it still hurt in the dick "owwww" I got of off Five and sat near Lila "no just ran into a old family friend" Five looks behind him to see Elliot still tied up "sorry for that by the way Miles You would of annoyed me" Lila butted in "what by getting you hard" Five smirks then laughs and pointed lightly at Elliot "what didn't you untie him" Lila's eyes furrowed "was I supposed to"

"Cmon Miles were going to go get Vanya"he grabs my hand and teleports us to a corn field we walk through for bout 5 minutes till we found a scared sitting Vanya we walk up to her well I stumbled "hi Vanya" He says lightly she was very obviously confused she got up "who are you two" Five looks at me as I walked over "I am your brother and this is your adopted brother" She looked confused "I have two brothers" I giggle and say "well you technically have 5 used to be 6 o and a sister"

Five gave me a death glare "look you can either come with us or wait for the ikea Mothia to come get you" Five started walking and we and Vanya followed. "why were they trying to kill me" I looked at her "because your not supposed to be here Vanya" She looked confused "in Dallas" Five looked at her then continued "no in 1963" We walked out to see a giant circle where there used to be plants dead laying down "oh shit" "I know pretty wild, its good to see your powers are still intact"I groan "Fivey my legs hurt I'm only small plus I nearly broke my leg a few hours ago" Five visibly rolled his eyes before stoping "get on"I got on his back and he continued to walk.

I start thinking of the some adding a few more hums and cutting some out in my head

We made it to a coffee place of coarse "ok. get of now Miles"I hop of Fives back as we walk in I sit next to Five. I order a coffee with five and Vanya doesn't get anything "leave the pot here" Five says as the women was about to leave. "now you going to tell me what's going on"I look at Five as he starts "as a baby you were bought by an eccentric billionaire, he raised you in the elite academy. with six other siblings later him, with extradenary powers but in the year 2019 in order to avoid the apocalypse we went into a vortex, and ended up being scattered across the timeline. In Dallas Texas" I turn to look at Vanya "any questions"I say lightly.

"what do you mean the apocalypse" "We mean the end of the world as we know it." "yeah but how" I gulp and cut in before Five said anything stupid. "you really don't remember anything? astroid impact, big kaboom ends everything, like the dinosaurs , bad news it followed us here"