Chapter 12

Chresanto's P.O.V

Guess who built up the courage today ? Me Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo fucking August did ! His lips are so sweet and soft. He liked it just as much i as did and guess what else ? It didnt feel weird. After kissing for a good 3 minutes we pulled away. I thought he would freak out but he didnt.

Jacob: wow...

Me: i know right. And i love your song

Jacob: thanks. Its just something slight i put together.

Me: look i wanted to tell you earlier of how i felt towards you but you came in all happy and stuff and then you still like Cam and... It was just all hitting me at once making me nervous to do anything.

I spoke truthfully. I mainly kissed him cause he turned me on. Him being mad is the sexiest thing i ever seen. On god.

Jacob: soooo when did you realize this ?

Me: iv always know i just wasnt sure

Jacob: welp now what ?

Me: ok well first...

I said as i laid in his bed getting comfortable.

Me: do you like me back ?

Jacob: of course i do. Iv liked you since i was like 10. Maybe even 9. It's just been a long time.

He laughed and i smiled.

Me: 2nd can i sleep with you ?

Jacob: whaat ? Nigga you just told me you liked me and not even 15 mins later you wanna sle-

I bursted out laughing making him stop talking.

Me: NOOOOOOO ! I meant like cuddle as in go to sleep

Jacob: ohh... Well in that case of course

He cheesed like an idiot and i laughed.

Me: hold on i gotta show you something

Jacob: alright. Gotta change into my night clothes anyways.

I nodded and hopped out of his bed jogging into my room. I put on my sweat pants some socks. That's it...... Literally. I went in the corner of my room and took my 2 month year old pit bull KZ out of his cage. You probably like why he in the corner ? Cause Ma dont know i got him. She doesnt want a dog in her house but im a bad ass and dont listen. Jacob has been wanting a dog forever but Ma always said no. I laughed at myself and picked up little KZ.

Me: wassup boy

I said in my baby voice. I grabbed his blanket.. Yes he has one to sleep on, His toy, A bowl of water and his box of treats.

Me: ight KZ you gotta be quiet.

He put his paw off his face and i laughed. I quickly and quietly shut my room door walking over to Jacob's

Me: before i come in close your eyes

Jacob: what why ?

Me: just do it, it's a surprise

Jacob: fine.

I peeked trough the door and indeed his eyes were closed and he hd no shirt on. Oh lord help me and these un holy thought im having. I sat in his bed and layed KZ's blanket down and him over it. I pulled cover over him and sat his water bowl and toy on the floor and his treats on the dresser.

Me: open them

He opened his eyes and looked around and saw nothing.

Jacob: nothing changed ?