Chapter 62

::Next Day::

Jacob's P.O.V

Chresanto has been acting really weird since yesterday. He's often looking into space, whispering, and then blinking a couple of times. Its like he see's something then snaps out of it. I walked out of my room with Bahja ready to head to the mall i stood in front of Chres door debating on if i should knock or not.

Bahja: just knock

She said before walking downstairs making me jump. I sighed and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again and heard music turn up. I rolled my eyes and opened the door reviling Chres. Smoke filled the room and i coughed while airing away the smoke.

Me: Chres !

I yelled over the loud music. He looked at me the at the ground. I grabbed his cheek's and his eye's were a light shade of red. He was high but not high enough to not understand me. I snatched the blunt away from him and put it out.

Chres: heeeeey ! Why you do thaat ?!

Me: your high and i cant leave you here by yourself Chres...... Come on get up

I said while trying to help him up off the bed.

Chres: whhhy ? Your not going to do anything but leave me for that hoooooe

Me: im not leaving you now come on

Chres: NO !

Me: excuse me ?

Chres: im a terrible person Jacob

He whispered.

Me: Chres i dont have time for t-

Chres: you never have time ! Iv had so many problems to deal with and your never there ! Im always there for you and the things you go through ! Im in need and you dont care.

Me: Chres i I do care.

Chres: no you dont ! I have a boarder line personality disorder and you dont even know it ! When im down you dont ask why, when im in here smoking my life away you walk right past like im nothing to you !

Me: look im sorry ! You told me you werent my brother ! You think im not mad about that ?! You pretended-

Chres: SHUTUP ! Stop making this about you ! I just told you a have a disorder and its still about you ! You wanna know the whole truth ?! I'll tell you ! Sit back and relax cause this is going to be a long story !

I sighed and walked downstairs seeing back waiting by the door with her keys. She saw me and smiled. I weakly smiled back

Bahja: you ready Jake ?!

Me: uh i have to stay here with Chres he's a mess an-

Bahja: i understand. Call me later ?

She smiled. More like a smirk. I smiled and nodded.

Bahja: K. Bye

She walked outside and i shut the door behind her locking it. I walked back upstairs seeing Chres lighting the blunt back up.

Me: no !

I took it away and put it in my pocket and sat down beside him.

Chres: you ready for the truth ?

I nodded.

Chres: all this started when you were born. Your mom thought she was to young to take care of you so she gave you to my mom. Alex is my blood brother. Your not.