Chapter 9

Jacob's P.O.V

Today was a fun day with Chres i guess you can say. We go back to school next week and icant wait because i miss my best friend... Not Dee but Breaunna. She was gorgeous with dark brown hair but sometimes she would dye it purple and i would call her skittles. Bre was your detention of thick. Nice curves and everything, all the guys wanted her including my brother but he got over it once he discovered she wasnt interested. Chres was on the floor watching the boondocks and i clicked on Bre's contact facetiming her. Within seconds she answered with a smile on her face. She had on a sports Bra and some basketball shorts.

Bre: HEYY BOO !!

Me: wassup Bre

Bre: nothing much just chilling looking sexy

Me: you never got anything on like damn put some clothes on

I laughed and Chresanto hopped up sitting beside me on the couch.

Chres: Bre ? No clothes on ?

Me: nigga i was just playing

He smacked his lips and got back on the floor watching tv again.

Bre: you and Chres getting along ?

Me: crazy right ? But yes we are and i got something to tell you

Bre: im all ears !

Me: not right now but when...... Isnt around

I said pointing to chres and she nodded.

Bre: well boo i gotta go RJ's taking me out.

Me: ok but tomorrow its just me and you

Bre: of course bye Jay

Me: bye Bre

I laughed and hung up. I sat my phone down and stood up stretching.

Chres: sooooo why cant you tell me what your going to tell Bre ?

Me: ummm cause it's about umm Cam.

Chres: Jacob your lien

Me: no im not

Chres: yes you are

Me: ok fine i am but im not telling you cause it can ruin our brotherhood completely.

Chres: no it wont

Me: yes it will

Chres: fine

He walked away and i sighed.

Me: Chres...

He ignored me and went upstairs. I groaned and grabbed my phone. As i walked to the kitchen my phone vibrated uncontrollably. I looked at the caller ID and debated on if i should answer or not. I tapped on answer and put it on speaker phone not wanting to hold it to my ear.

Me: hello

Cam: Jacob can you come to the doctor with me

Me: Cam i told you i-

Cam: no its just as friends. I need someone to go there with me.... Please Jacob.

I thought for a while. Should i go ? Or stay and pretend i didnt hear her.

Cam: hello ? Jaco-

Me: what time

Cam: 5:45

Me: alright im on my way there now

Cam: thank you so much

Me: mhm

I ended the call and jogged upstairs to slip on some clothes. Once i got up there i put on some dark blue jeans a black shirt and the sport blue air jordan 3's. You probably thinking pretty dressy for the doctors eh but knowing Cam she's going to want to go somewhere and talk and i'll be prepared for that. I walked out of my room only to bump into Chres.