Chapter 4

Jacob's P.O.V

After getting our work from school we both headed back home. Even though we just gone leave back out. Ma dont know that we got 10 days. She thinks its only 5. Chresanto is a liar. He knew our asses would be slapped. Sometimes my brother comes in handy. We walked back in the house and i walked back into my room and through the papers on my bed walking right back out. I watched as my brother did the same. We act just alike sometimes i swear.

Chres: ar'd bruh what you tryna do today

Me: ummm tryna go find some hoes ?

I laughed and he did to.

Chres: hell yea but nigga you got a gf

Me: nigga you too

Chres: touché

Me: they aint gotta know it aint like we gone fuck them... Just have a little fun.

Chres: man ion wanna do that to dee

Me: she does that shit to you

I quickly covered up my mouth. That was not meant to slip out. I hated Chres so much i was actually fine with Dee cheating on him but now that i think about it, it was wrong on my part not telling him.

Chres: the fuck you mean she does that to me ?

Me: she's been cheating on you for like a month

Chres: and you aint tell me ?!

Me: every time i would try you'd call me a name or push me or some shit and id just say fuck it !

Chres: ok ok damn i dont even care i was gone break up wit her anyways. She talks a fucking lot. Pussy aint that good anyways

I burst out laughing. Boy i tell you my brother is crazy. Him telling me he was gonna brake up wit her gave me some sort of relief i dont know why. I got happy.

Chres: what about Cam ?

Me: its not like i love her. She's a good girl BUT she seems off as fuck sometimes. Imma have fun wit her. Its not like im really her boyfriend

Chres: wait so yall dont date ?

Me: i never actually made it official sure we went out on dates, kissed, had sex and all that but i never made her my girlfriend she just bae.

Chres: my nigga ! Yousa player like yo big brother

He hugged me and i laughed. I almost melted inside his arms. I know i didnt just say that gay ass shit, but he's my brother i guess i can say that. I pushed him off laughing

Me: nigga get yo big ass off me.

Chres: alright alright lets go. Nigga we gone go eat first im hungrier than a muh' fucka'

Me: nigga you just had breakfast like an hour or two ago !

Chres: ok that was like 8 its 9. Thats a long ass time now move it.

Me: fine nigga fine. We taking your car tho

Chres: nigga !

I laughed and headed to his car. Being with my brother again gave me a rush, and i sorta liked it.

Chresanto's P.O.V

When Jacob walked off i did this weirdest shit in america. I was starring at his ass. My brother has hella ass like a girl. Its just there. I can say that about my brother right ? He has nice curves t- Chresanto chill the fuck out. I mentally face palmed myself and hopped in the car starting it up.