Chapter 53

Chresanto's P.O.V

I went over to see Cam and how she's doing. After all she's carrying my child. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. I knocked again and Rayan opened it. I chuckled and pushed past him walking into the house.

Cam: baby who's at the..... Door

Me: surprise

I smirked and she chuckled nervously. I looked at Rayan them back at her.

Me: yall two a thing now ?

Rayan: yea... So

I laughed and walked up to cam.

Me: im not having this nigga around my child.

Cam: look me and Rayan love each other an-

Me: love ? Bet he doesnt know that babies mine.

Cam: you tell him I tell Jacob

She tried to walk past me and i grabbed her arm bringing her back.

Me: i'll tell Jacob my damn self ! You tell him i kill you after you have my baby.

Cam: that was cute but we all know you wont do such a thing.

She kissed my cheek and i smirked.

Me: think again. You dont know me i just fucked you you'r a nobody.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and laughed. I put both of my hands on her stomach and kneeled infront if her.

Me: hey little man. Im your dad. Not the nigga you think been talking to you. He's a fuckboy between me and you.

I laughed and the baby kicked. Cam smild and i rolled my eyes standing up facing Rayan who looked pissed.

Rayan: why the fuck you touching her and my kid ?

I chuckled and walked around him.

Me: good luck with that whole kid thing

He shot me a confuse look while Cam shot me a death glare. I looked at both of them and laughed in disgust. Both of their asses are so desperate its a damn shame. I walked out shutting the door behind me hearing them yelling. I laughed and hopped in my car driving home. On my way i swore i saw what look like August but maybe im tripping. It started to pour down rain and i was still driving back to Nique's house to get my clothes. Cam's house was a good 20 minutes away from were Nique had lived. Once i got to the house i got out and walked inside of house.

Me: YOOOO !

I closed the door behind me and walked in the kitchen seeing no one. Maybe they all left. I shrugged. I walked upstairs seeing Red everywhere. Blood everywhere. I followed the trail that led to Nique's room. I slowly opened the door scared out of mind. I gulped pulling the covers back reveling her and multiple stab wounds. I felt the tears rushing down my face. I bit the inside of my lip and put the cover back over her head. I leaned against the wall sighing. Why is everyone around me leaving me ? I looked at the bloody cover and slid down the wall. My hand shook. This is the second time i had seen something so graphic in real life. First my mom now this ? Who the fuck is doing this ? I closed my eyes and opened them hearing Jacob yell my name.

Jacob's P.O.V

I ran as fast as i could go while holding my chest. It was pouring raining and i was soaked and hurting. I looked back to make sure no one was still following me and they werent. I kept running just to make sure. As i reached Nique's house i opened the front door as my vision got blurry. I blinked regaining my full site. I walked in holding my bloody chest. As i reached the stairs i fell trying to stay awake. I dont wanna die. I spit out blood and coughed. I called out my brothers name hoping he was here.

Me: CHRES !

After calling his name my vision got even more blurry. I heard footsteps but let darkness consume my body.

SORRRYYYYYY IV BEEN BUSY BUT IM ON SPRING BREAK SO I'll BE UPDATING ALOT

TBCCCCCCCC

WHAT HAPPENED TO JACOB ?

WHO DID CHRES FIND ?

Alot of questions to be answered