Chapter 75(filler)

Jacob's P.O.V

Today Chresanto, Nessa, King, and I are going to Chuck E. Cheese for the kids. We loaded up in the car and got going.

Ness: mommy !

Me: yes ?

Nessa: is Cam my mommy to ?

I looked at Chres and he kept hid eyes on the road.

Chres: i swear i didnt tell her to call her that

Me: shouldnt have had that-

I took a deep breath and calmed down remembering that was King's mom. We pull up to Chuck E. Cheese and everyone hopped out of the car. I grabbed nessa's hand and we walked inside of the building.

??: Hi welcome to Chuck E. Cheese how many..

He paused as he looked up at me smiling. I gave him a friendly smile back.

??: how many would that be beautiful

I blushed and quickly snapped out of it.

Me: um 4

Chres: yes can you hurry up and get this over with so my boyfriend and our kids can sit down.

Chres rubbed my stomach which made the guy's face frown. I giggled as he moved out the way allowing us to walk in. We got 300 token's for the kids and gave them 150 each.

Me: alright dont use all of these on one game ok me and daddy are gonna be over here sitting down ok ?

King: okk come on Ness !

He grabbed her hand and they ran to start playing games. I laughed and sat across Chres at the table.

Me: why you do that to that guy up there !

Chres: cause he was flirting wit you like i wasnt there. Lucky i aint cause i scene.

I chuckled and stood up pecking his lips.

Me: no need to cause a scene.

Chres: yes it is gotta let these nigga know that wrong mine. I gave you this ring for a reason.

He grabbed my hand massaging it.

Me: and i accepted it for a reason. These bitches including yo baby momma need to know your mine.

Chres: i'll hop on this table and tell everybody if i have to.

I blushed and shook my head.

Me: no need to. Im yours and only yours.

He smiled and i giggled. I looked around searching for King and Nessa but my eye's landed on someone else.

Me: C-chres ?

Chres: wassup

I pointed and his was as shocked as i was.

Chres: what the fuck !?

TBCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

Who they see ?