Chapter 8

~2 days later~ (by the way its May the school year is almost over and there both in 12th grade.)

Chresanto's P.O.V

We still cant go back to school and we just be sitting at home bored. That day we got high of course our mom came home but i don't remember much after that. I was high. I asked Jacob but he said he didnt remember either. I guess im going to have to piece them together my self. I was downstairs watching music video's since nothing was on. Tuesday was playing and i was downstairs jamming until Jacob loud ass came downstairs yelling.

Jacob: GOT THE CLUB GOING UP... ON A TUESDAY !

Me: calm yo ass down !

Jacob: nigga i'll be quiet when i want to.

Me: naw you gone be quiet now.

Jacob: NO ! I'LL BE LOUD WHEN EVER I WANT TO CHRESBITCH !

Me: SHUT THE HELL UP

Jacob: you shut the hell up ! Dont yell at me for i get Dee on you

Me: get that bitch and i'll get Cam

Jacob: fuck that hoe !

We both laughed and he began singing being loud again. I sighed and shook my head

Me: didnt i just tell yo ass to shut up

Jacob: didnt i just tell yo ass no ?

I straight face him and he smiled. Stupid ass.

Me: nigga fight me

I straight face him and he sat down his phone and walked up to me. He wanna get beat down.

Jacob: remember the last time i beat yo ass

Me: you did not beat my ass

Jacob: yea whatever. You wanna fight hit me first

He stood there and i laughed cause he was shorter than me. I sat my phone down and turned around only to be smacked to the ground by a pillow. He laughed and i chuckled. I grabbed another pillow off the couch and threw it at him making him fall backwards after slipping on the previous pillow he hit me with. I laughed as he pouted.

Jacob: now im really gone fuck you up.

He ran upstairs and i ducked behind the couch preparing for whatever he was about to get. He came back downstairs hiding something behind his back.

Me: what you got there ?

I said peeking from behind the couch. He laughed.

Jacob: go get yo water guns Chres

He smirked and i chuckled. I quickly ran pass him to my room. Once i reached my room i grabbed 2 water guns filling them up with water. I grabbed 4 water balloons and put them in my pants. I dont have no were else to keep them dont judge me💀 i ran back downstairs and Jacob was already outside. I ran out the door super fast getting sprayed with water.

Me: NIGGA YOU CHEATING WE AINT START YET !

Jacob: i did not cheat !

Me: ok on 3..

Jacob: 123 !

He counted super fast. I laughed and began shooting water at him. I aimed for his face as he aimed for mine. As he ran forward i ran backwards were i fell on the grass. He laughed and sprayed me in my face then running. I hopped up and ran after him shooting his hair with the water.

Jacob: NIGGA YOU GOT MY HAIR WET !

Me: SHUT UP YOU PUSSY !

He laughed and stick his middle finger up at me. I sat down my water guns and took 2 water balloons out my pants. Jacob stood looking at me like i was crazy

Jacob: nigga i SWEAR you better not throw those at me and they been in yo pants

Me: to late.

I threw one and he ducked and i miss.

Me: SHIT !

He ran and ducked behind a bush. I walked towards the bush really quietly were i was hit with a water balloon. He hopped up laughing.

Jacob: thought i didnt have water balloons either ?! Nigga come on now

I should have know. Laughed and threw my balloon at him hitting him. He giggled and i laughed. I didnt have anymore water balloons so i grabbed the water hoes. I turned it on and stood far back aiming it above the bush.

Jacob: AHHHH ! CHRES ! THATS NOT FAIR !

He hopped up. I laughed and continued spraying him. His hair was completely wet. He ran towards me and tackled me to the ground. He sprayed the hoes in my face and i spit the water out the went in my mouth. I laughed.

Me: JACOB OK YOU WIN !

Jacob: i what ?

Me: YOU WIN !

He laughed and i looked at him. This position was kinda weird for two brothers to be in. He looked at me then hopped up going to turn the hoes off. I got up and ringed out my shirt. We were completely wet.

Jacob: Ma gone kills us. Thats a water bill right there

Me: true shit but we still in trouble form 2 nights before when we got high.

Jacob: true shit

Me: i dont even remember than night for real though.

Jacob: shid me either.

Jacob's P.O.V

I lied. I did remember. I remembered everything that happened. I wasnt as high as Chres. I stopped after 1 blunt and he kept going. He was faded for real.

::FLASHBACK::

I was laying in my room listening to Jacquees Persian Rugs. As the song played Chres busted up in my room like he was crazy.

Me: Chres nigga what the hell

Chres: yooooooo Jacob my nigga you look amazingggggggg

Me: thanks i guess

Chres: since when you get 2 afro's

He started laughing and i chuckled as he laughed uncontrollably. He was about to fall until i caught him. I looked in his eye's and they were low and red.

Me: my nigga you are high as fuck

Chres: i knowwwww and i feel GREAT !

Me: i bet you do but my is gone kill yo ass.

I laughed and he fell on my bed. I sat beside him and laughed at him as he twisted and turned in my bed.

Me: nigga you messing up my bed wit yo big ass !

Chres: i love you bruh

Me: i love you to nigga but you gotta get out you smell like straight up weed.

I pulled him up off my bed and he laughed.

Chres: nigga you do tooooooooo

Me: i know

He laughed. I opened me room door and he closed it. I opened it again and he closed it.

Me: Chres sto-

Next thing i know i felt a pair of lips touch mine. I was hesitated at first but then kissed back. It sent a rush through my body. Our lips moved in sync but i broke out of my trance and pulled away.

Chres: WOOOAHH i kiss you andddddd it was niceeeeee

he laughed. I looked at him and pushed him out my room into his. I quickly walked to my room shutting and locking the door. To bad he wont remember any of that. I sighed and smiled like an idiot.

::FLASHBACK OVER::

I smiled as we walked back inside the house. I walked into my room and he walked into his. We hanged into a different set of clothes and walked back downstairs watching tv. As the days go by we grow closer and closer. The more i grow feelings for my brother.

TBCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT