Chapter 13

Jacob's P.O.V

I sat in the mall's food court waiting for Bre to get here. Man i miss her crazy ass like hell. I havent seen her in about a month. As i waiting i scrolled down liking some pictures of my current fans fanpages. Yes i have fans. I guess they find me... "Sexy" i smiled as i received thousands of comments on my pictures telling me how cute i am. Iv never got this many compliments in my life. I stood up stretching my arms out and herd someone scream. I turned around and saw Bre running up to me. I laughing and picked her up swinging her around. Man missed her. I put her down and came her another tight hug.

Me: man iv missed you so much

Bre: iv missed you to babes !

Me: you still short

Bre: you've gotten taller and you look even better than last time

I smiled and she smiled. Awwe i really missed my Bre.

Bre: oh hold on !

She said rushing over to the girl who had pretty long black hair. She was wearing a red bulls half shirt with some shorts on and the black infared 6s. She was gorgeous. And she had a nice ass from the side view i had.... Ok jacob stop. Bre came back over with the girl tapping my shoulder viciously i laughing and nodded.

Me: wassup

Bre: ok Jacob this is Bahja, Bahj this is Jacob

Bahja: Hi

Me: Hey

She smiled shyly and i smiled back at her. Awwe she was shy. She took off her glasses and looked down. I lifted her face up with my chin and smiled in amazement.

Me: wow your eyes are beautiful and huge

Bahja: thanks Jacob

Me: no problem

I smiled and she smiled back. Her smile was pretty to. She had tattoo's in between her fingers and on her wrist.

Bre: okkkkkkk shall we shop

Me: wit who's money ?

Bre: your of course

Me: should have know.. Good think i bought my black card.

I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows. Both of them laughed and Bre pulled me into some store that i had no idea what it was called.

Me: Bre what the hell type store is this

Bre: your going to help us with outfits

Me: oh shid im down

She laughed and i smirked winking at bahja. She blushed and was pulled by Bre to who ever knows were. I sat down in the arm rested chair and got back on instagram posting a picture of myself captioning "Gorgeous girls everywhere i go 😜😻" i posted it instantly getting alot of likes. I love being instagram famous they act like im a real celebrity of something.

??: ummm sir are you here for something ?

I looked up from my phone and saw the lady that worked here. She but her lip at me and i chuckled. Females these days.

Me: im here with my friends.

??: oh ok just checking

She nodded walking away and i laughed. Am i this sexy ? I went on snapchat and snuck a picture of Bre and bahja picking out clothes. "These to beauties 😈😻👏" i captioned it posting it on snapchat. Bre and bahja both went into the same dressing room to change i guess. I waited patiently outside still getting instagram notifications.