Chapter 57

Jacob's P.O.V

I got in the house and sat my bag down and kicked off my shoes. It felt weird to be back home. I just looked around nit touching anything. I love this house but i cant stay in this house. There are good memories and there are bad memories. I went up stairs to my room and grabbed my apple laptop sitting it on my bed. I walked back out of my room and stopped when i heard noises in Chresanto's room. I didnt even bother to knock. He's such a dick he leaves me in the street to walk but fucks some bitch when he gets home. I hate him. I walked downstairs grabbing the Oreo cookies and some milk. I walked back up to my room to see Chresanto's door open and Bre looking at me panting. She smirked and i looked at her and busted out laughing walking into my room. I blew her a kiss and shut my door sitting down my milk and cookies. I opened my laptop and looked up a house that i could move in. Im not staying in this house neither am i staying with Chresanto. I heard a door slam and laughed. I cant wait until this bitch is gone.

::Night time 😈::

I had my mind set on this gorgeous house. It was huge but not to big. I heard a knock on the door smirking. I opened it seeing Chresanto. He had that same evil glare in his eye.

Chres: Bahja's here for you

I pushed past him and walked downstairs hugging Bahja. I looked up the stairs seeig Chresanto it was dark and he was smiling. It made me uncomfortable. I let go of Bahja and she kissed my cheek. I looked up the stairs and he wasnt there anymore. He's officially scaring me.

Bahja: so you called me

She smiled brightly. Me and Bahja have gotten over the whole her liking me and trying to get me thing. I made it clear that i didnt want her or Chresanto so were friends.

Me: yea i found a house i wanted to move into. I wanted you to see it and get your opinion.

Bahja: great

We headed upstairs to my room and i shut the door behind me. I handed her my laptop and she gasped.

Bahja: Jacob this is beautiful !

Me: you like it ?

Bahja: yes ! I love it already ! But you sure you need this big house for one person

Me: who said it'll only be one person

Bahja: uh oh Jacob got him a boyfriend

Me: no im just not living alone.

She smirked and i laughed. I wanted August and Kay Kay to live with me since August lost everything and KayKay is back in NOLA and thats not a safe place for a child.

Bahja: so are you going yo tell me who it is

Me: you'll meet him soon i promise

Bahja: ok but i gotta go Zonnique wants to talk to me about something. She says its urgent.

Me: ok i'll text you later

Bahja: ok bo

I gave her a hug and she walked out of my room. I heard the door slam downstairs and i closed my laptop putting on the floor under my bed. I laid down starring at the ceiling doing nothing. Soon i closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up by being yanked up by my hair. I was thrown against the wall but didnt know who was doing this. I blinked a couple of times seeing nothing but darkness and a smile.

??: im back

The person said and i panicked yelling. I tried to fight him off of me but i couldnt he was to strong. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. He was really strong

??: i'll turn on the light you'll probably like to see who's going to cause you so much pain

I was shaking in fear and the person turned on the light. I gasped and tried hitting him in the face but he pinned my arms down.

Me: Chresanto what the hell is wrong wit you !!!

Chres: i just came to realization about some things baby boy

He kissed my neck and i tried my hardest not to moan. I didnt like it but i did at the same time. He turned the light back off and flipped my over on my stomach. I screamed cause my side had hurt even more.

Chres: shhhhh stop all that screaming i didnt even hurt you yet

I could feel him smirking against my skin. I kicked and wiggled under him trying to get up but he would let me. He ripped off all my clothes and i could hear him taking off his pants.

Me: No ! No ! No !!

It was like a repeat of when i was younger. Screaming and yelling for help. Hoping for someone to come save me. When i was younger i would hope it would be Chresanto now im hoping it would be August.

Me: Chres please dont do this !

Chres: why not baby boy scared ?

He chuckled and i yelled in pain as he slammed himself into me. Tears rushed down my face as my side hurt even more than before. He thrusted in and out of me groaning as i cried.

Me: please stop ! It hurts !

I felt like a 7 year old begging for Alex to stop. I never thought id be back in this position again.

Chres: damn your so tight

I bit my lip trying to stop my tears from shedding some more.

Chres: why so quiet now ? Huh ?

He pounded even harder in me and more tears rushed down my face. I could feel blood oozing out of my butt. I held my side as he yanked my hair back while thrusting inside of me.

Chres: fuck Jacob

He groaned one last time before he came. I sighed in relief that he was done. He got up and put his clothes back on but not before smirking at me. I sat up on my bed with my knees to my check shaking.

Chres: i love you Jacob

I looked at him then back at the wall still rocking. He yanked me by my hair and slapped ne. I sobbed and looked at him.

Chres: i love you Jacob !

Me: i love you to

I mumbled. He pecked my lips and walked out of the room with a smile on his face. I looked on my bed seeing blood and cum everywhere. I quickly got up and slowly limped to the bathroom. I look at my bed and shook my head. Im praying this is a one time thing. Im praying that he's just out if it right now. All i have is one question why ? I turned on the water and ran a bath. I put some soap in there also. As the bath water ran i grabbed a pair of boxers sweat pans and a t-shirt. I went back in the bathroom sitting down my clothes on the sink. Once the tub with full enough i turn off the water and slowly got in the water hissing. It felt good but stung. I laid back thinking of ways to end this. All of it.

TBCCCCCCC VOTE/ COMMENT

Whats gotten into Chresanto ?

Zonnique not dead ?