Chapter 74

Jacob's P.O.V

I was lost for words. I wanted to say yes but i wanted to say no to. Of course i want to be with Chresanto i just dont know if im mentally ready to deal with him, his other kid, AND his babymomma. I looked at him and he closed his eyes and sighed.

Me: whats wrong ?

Chres: is it to soon ?

Me: no b-

Chres: then why wont you say yes ?

Me: im just thinking about everything Chres. I dont wanna have to deal with Cam and her nagging and i still Desiree annoying crazy ass who's obsessed with you and not to forget Bre'l

Chres: im done with Des, Bre'l is locked up and Cam wont even be here when you are. I have King everyday and she has him 2 weekends a month. We already went to court for all of this.

Me: Chres ion wanna have to beat her ass

He chuckled and pecked my lips.

Chres: you wont have to

I smiled and nodded.

Me: then yes i'll be your boyfriend.

Chres: for real ?

He cheesed. I giggled and nodded. He picked me up and swung me around kissing my lips repeatedly.

Me: Chres put me down you act like i said yes to marry you

He put me down and brought his lips to mine. As our lips touched we moved in sync. It was a gentle passionate kiss. He pulled away and pecked my lips again.

Chres: iv been wanting you to be mine for years now. It IS like you said yes to marry me. I love you

Me: i love you to

Chres: now since thats over wit i know you aint think i was gone put these roses on the bed and not mess it all i.

He smirked and i shook my head laughing.

Me: your nasty still

He nodded and kissed my neck

Chres: i know

He hummed against My skin. I bit my lip as he was in search for my spot. I slipped my hand up his shirt as he grabbed my ass. I moaned and he had finally found my spot. He groaned. Im guessing my hands are cold. I grabbed his belt buckle and undid it. He picked me up by my legs and threw me on the bed climbing on top of me. I moaned as he would grind his lower half against mine. As he moved his body against mine he kissed me sliding his tongue in in the process. I took off his shirt as he took off mine. He started kissing my neck again.

Me: ugh stop teasing me

Chres: shh

He slipped his hand in my pants rubbing my member. My loud moans filled the room.

Me: please s-stop teasing m-me.

Chres: i wanna go slow for you. I promise you'll feel everything.

The way he was talking turned me on even more. I started kissing his jawbone and he groaned. I bit my lip and

Nessa: MOMMY CAN YOU GET ME SKME ICE CWEAM !

I giggled and Chres chuckled. He got up buckling his his belt back up. Fuck man we were so close. I pouted and put back on my shirt. He kissed my pouty lips and i smiled. I think i made the right choice.

TBCCCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

SORRY ITS SHORT. I HAVE 4 MORE DAYS THEN SCHOOLS OUT JUNE 11