Chapter 49

Jacob's P.O.V

I knew that Cam and Bre'l were sisters. That wasnt hard to figure out when me and Cam use to fuck and what not. I just didnt know Bre'l was coming back. The last time Cam talked to her she said she wasnt coming back so im lost as fuck. I wanna fuck Bre'l up for putting my brother through hell ! He LOVED that girl and i hated her but got over it. I walked back downstairs seeing them to hugging. I c leared my throat loudly and they back up.

Chres: umm Bre you remember Jacob right ?

Bre'l: u-umm yea

Me: why you so nervous ? Are you scared that imma gonna beat your ass or something ?

She sighed and shook her head.

Bre'l: no.... Its just been a long time sense i seen you and you look.... Good. More muscle and everything.

It was fairly true i grew alot ! Puberty did me so well. I was uglier than a black homeless persons balls. I was ugly as fuck !

Me: thanks.. Why you here ?

Chres: Jacob dont be disrespectful

I laughed.

Me: im not disrespecting her i asked a question the fuck you getting all protective for ? She broke YOUR heart remember ?

Chres: the past is the pa-

Me: and your still stupid. Your so easy to get. She could be manipulating the hell out of you and you wouldnt even know it.

He chuckled.

Chres: come Jacob we already went through this. Im VERY good at peeping shit then acting like ion know shit. I know more than you'll ever know.

Me: and whats that suppose to mean ?

Chres: figure it out sense your so "smart"

Me: your such an ass

He smirked and i rolled my eyes. He's always trying to show off infront of people but when were by ourself he wants to hug and kiss me and shit... Well not anymore.

Bre'l: i think i should go

Me: yes

Chres: no

We both said in unison. I looked at him and glared at him he smirked and looked back at her.

Chres: you can stay. I wanna catch up wit you its been a long time

Bre'l: i-i dont think we shoul-

Chres: come on please

I stood and watched them have there little moment. I hated these moments i felt like a third wheel.

Bre'l: it would only make me cry. Id rather not talk about it.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: cry me a fucking river.

I mumbled. Chres falared his nose.

Chres: Jacob can you leave us... Alone

Me: why she probably lying. Half of the things she gone tell you probably aint happen, or at least she wanted them to.

Chres: NOW !

He growled. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. Im just trying to save him another heart brake but NOOO he wanna get caught back up with her dumb ass. I walked into the guest room and packed my clothes ready to go back home. Crystal came in behind me. She sighed and sat beside me.

Crystal: wassup Jacob ? You dont like Bre'l ? Yall use to be tight as hell

Me: BEFORE she broke my brothers heart

Crystal: but you cant hold that against her. She had to leave

Me: but she didnt have to cheat

Crystal: didnt we just talk about respect ? Like Chres has to respect Trey you have to respect Bre'l no matter how much you hate her.

Me: i just dont like how she STILL has that affect on him.

I rolled my eyes. It's always been like that.

Crystal: Jacob your jealous

Me: no the fuck im not

Crystal: yes honey you are and its ok. She has alot going on right now.

Me: she can SAY all she wants but doesnt mean i believe her.

Crystal: stop being so damn self centered ! Sheesh ! When did you get so damn big headed ?

Me: i just opened my eyes to alot of things Crys !

Crystal: well close them and re-open them cause this is not you. I dont know what the fuck got into you but fix it !

Me: nothing got into me damn.

She stood up and paced back and forth. It always made me nervous.

Crystal: yes something did ! Since when did you think you could have 2 dudes at the same time ? Since when did you think you was such a bad ass ? Where the fuck is my little Jacob ? The one who was all bubbly and happy ? I want him back and i'll above and beyond to get him back.

I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair.

Me: happy ?

I laughed.

Me: i will NEVER be happy. This family is so.. So fucking distant i almost feel like i dont have one ! My mom died.. My brother is getting soft.. Im cutting and suffering inside and i dont have a shoulder to cry on ! Im not aiming to be happy anymore.

Crystal: then what are you aiming for ? To hurt yourself ?

Me: no.. To find myself. Shutting down is what i do to be on my own and Chres wont let me do that.

Crystal: i dont want you to either. You need to find a way to find yourself without shutting out the people who need you most.

Me: Chres doesnt need me. He as all he needs.

Crystal: he needs you. As a brother and more.

Me: i just want my family back. Without all the hurt and hitting and what not. Chres being the little chubby boy with alot of hair and me being so happy and hyper. It just wont work out with all the interfering that is happening in our lives right now.

Crystal: it may not ever go back to that but yall can still be a happy family. Yall have me, Corahn, each other, Nique, Ray, and many more. I just want you to be happy with your surroundings and yourself babe.

Me: i just wanna help him

Crystal: you wanna help ? Be your brothers keeper. Dont hate him. Help him find the people that are after yall not add more stress to put on his backside ok.

i nodded and smiled giving her a hug.

Me: i love you

Crystal: i love you to. Now im going home. I can trust you to be calm right ?

Me: i promise i'll be nice.

Crystal: alright. I'll see you later kiddo

I chuckled and she smiled walking out shutting the door behind her. We need help so i need to help instead of stressing. Chres said people are after us for money right ? What better way than to make alliances instead of enemies ? I smirked and grabbed my phone calling someone who could help.

TBCCCCCCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

WHO DID JACOB CALL ?