Chapter 36

I published the first part of both of my new royce books sooo go check those out and vote and leave comments !

---------------------------------------------

Chresanto's P.O.V

After me and Nique got out the pool we ate. She bought some pizza. I swear she my best friend already. Jacob would come down every once in a while but just look at me. Right now me and Nique are playing against each other in call of duty. She reall think she gone beat me. Huh ! Tripping !

Nique: you gone loose home boy

Me: naw shorty you gone loose if anything !

Nique: wanna put some money on it ?

Me: naw im broke

I laughed and she giggled. Im lying but ion like sharing money. As we were about to finish Bahja and Jacob came downstairs. I ignored both of them focusing on the game.

Jacob: yo Chres we done so we about to head out

I nodded and killed Nique one more time before hopping up doing my lil victory dance

Nique: cheater !

Me: hell nah ! I should have put money on it though

Nique: glad yo ass didnt !

Me: next time we are though !

Nique: bet

Me: bet

We shook on it and i chuckled.

Bahja: ok ok enough bye Chres

Me: bitch its Chresanto

Jacob: Chres !

Me: Same goes for you !

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes as bahja smirked. Hoe. I knew it was a reason i aint like her ass. Fucking thot !

Nique: wow... Anyways bye Romelo dont forget to text me

Me: i got you

I gave her a hug and lourdes ran downstairs. I laughed ready for her to talk my head off.

Lourdes: aww yall are leaving ?

Jacob: yep

Lourdes: man.. I dont want yall to go

Me: welp sorry we gotta go cause im starting to itch. you know yo sister been scratching that dry ass scalp on her pine cone shaped ass head and its getting everywhere.

Lourdes busted out laughing and Nique chuckled. I couldnt help but laugh myself so i joined them.

Bahja: ENOUGH ! GET OUT !

Me: ok ok damn calm yo herpes

She cut her eyes at me and i chuckled giving Lourdes a hug. Jacob did the same and we headed outside but Bahja stopped Jacob. I didnt even bother to look back i just kept walking to the car and got in. I looked over seeing them hugging. I made a fake gagging noise.

I saw him walking to the car and i grabbed my beats out the back and put them on plugging it up to my phone. I turned on CoCo remix by Montana of 300. I felt the car start up and next thing i know we were driving home. I looked out the window as i rapped to the song. Every now and then i would sing out loud. Only the parts i wanted to though.

Me: no we cant kick it stupid bitch this aint no dojo...

I bopped my head to the song as it continued to play.