She fall asleep in your lap (leigh-anne)

Y/n POV

Leigh-Anne's head was in your lap after coming home from the studio, my hand was massaging her head as she lay there. I smiled to myself "if you keep doing that I'm going to fall asleep" she said looking up at me her brown eyes staring into my soul she giggled "what you looking at baby" "I am look at you beautiful" I giggles and continued to massage her head.

She sighed in comfort I noticed her eyes were slowly closing her breath was slowing down that's when I knew she was asleep I couldn't stop staring at her I smiled to my self wondering how I got so lucky.

Few moment later I got up and picked Leigh-Anne up and carried her to the bedroom I laid her on the bed and I went to the bathroom to go and get ready for bed that's until I heard a little knock at the door. I opened the door to a sleepy looking Leigh-Anne "can you hurry up I want my snuggles" she said in a cute voice I smiled and awed at her little voice "I just need to brush my teeth and get my pjs on and I'll be right there okay" I have her a smile she just nodded sleepily and walked back to the bed.

After getting changed and brushing my teeth I made my way onto the bed I laid down and got comfy and I looked towards Leigh and she looking at me I just opens my arms and she smiled and crawled right in. She put her face in my neck and my arms are around her waist "good night bub I love you" I said into her ear and I heard a quite little mumble "night, love you to" and with that me and Leigh-Anne drifted to sleep.

The end

—————————-
317 words