You surprise her on tour (Jesy)

First may we simp over this photo of her and her curly hair ✋🏻🥺😍😍
———————————————————

It's about 5:00pm and your sat on a plane flying out to surprise my girlfriend on tour she hasn't been her self lately so you decided to be a good girlfriend and surprise her.

Halfway through the flight my phone start to ring you look at the caller ID "My World" i answer it "hey baby" you said "hi love how are you" "I'm okay how about you" "I'm alright I miss you though" you smiled "can we FaceTime" you started to panic "um..maybe not tonight" "nice save" you thought "why not" "I have to babysit my little sister tonight my parent are going on a date" you said fast "oh okay" she said sadly "hey we can FaceTime tomorrow okay promise" "okay, I'll let you go love you" you smiled "I love you to bub, bye" "bye baby".

As the plane is landing I get a text from jade

Jadey: have you landed yet

Y/n: the planes just landed so I'll be there so okay

Jadey: k

After getting off the plane and got your luggage you were looking around the airport to see if you can see the girls and all of a sudden you got tackled from behind by a certain blonde "hey pez" and then two other bodies collided with you "Oof, jeez girl are you trying to kill me" they got off you and looked at you "we aren't that heavy" you gave them a look and you all laughed "I missed you all" "aww we missed you to y/nn, now are you ready to surprise your girl tonight at the show" "heck yeah" "cmon then"

During the show

"Now jes, the girls and I got you a surprise" Leigh-Anne said "ooo what is it" she smiles you missed that smile they handed her a blind fold "put this on and no peeking" she had put the blind fold on and the jade signaled you on stage you walk on and the fans went wild you put your hand up "why's are the fans going wild" "that's my fault" her hands went over her mouth and you took the blind fold off you and jesy locked eyes and you saw tear in her eyes that made you tear up "you just gonna stare at me baby or you gonna kiss me" you giggled.

That's when you felt her body collide with yours you felt wetness on your shoulder "hey, hey no tears bub" you wiped them off her face and kisses her lips softly and that made the fans go even more crazy as your lips disconnect you whisper "surprise" in her ear she smiled "what about your sister and your parents" she gave you a worried look you giggled "baby I wasn't babysitting her my parents weren't going on a date I said that just so you would suspect anything, I was on the plane at the time you phoned also I had the girl help me" she turned around "you we in on this" "yeah" they said "wait how long are you here for" she asked "for the rest of the tour" you smiled and she jumped in you "we, pass me the sick bucket" Perrie said into the mic every one laughed "I'll see you after the show okay babe" you said to her and kissed her one more time "okay bub, love you" she said with a big smile on her face.

The end

———————————
This was a long one for ya 😌

600 words