4 Mates! Little mix x y/n

Honestly I don't know why I keep forgetting to take my cloths of when I shift, oh by the way I'm a werewolf that explains the cloths.

'I need cloths, oh my god shopping trip' you mentally screamed and jumped around the room you loved shopping especially for cloths.

"Muuuumm" y/n said coming up behind her mother "yes my daughter" "can I get some money so I can get new cloths pleease" you have her the puppy dog eyes. "what happens to the cloth I bought you a few weeks ago" she said looking at you "well you see there a story" "did you forget to take them off" she looked at you "um.. yea I'm sorry lexi just gets excited and takes off" "don't bring me into this she's scary when she mad" "well maybe you shouldn't get excited about a squirrel hmm" she huffed and went to the back of your head.

"Fine you can have some money but don't expect me to come with you" you huffed "fine mother" you grabbed the money from her you got about £120 'lexi we going shopping' you screamed in your head' 'jeez no need to shout my poor ear drums' you giggled.

You grabbed your key to your Audi A1 you got for you 17th birthday you 18 now and still no mate to be seen.

You unlocked your baby and drove to the mall after a few minutes you got there parked and are already in shops looking about. As you were looking about you smelt something amazing 'I smell mate go to mate don't just stand there woman find them' 'jeez lex your sound needy' she howled in your head jumping about and saying to find mate.

You picked the smell up and followed it it brought you to a food hall. You looked around and saw guards around four girls you stated at them for a bit and noticed the guard glaring at you gulped and went to sit down near them to see if they were the smell and omg they smelt amazing.

"Guys do you smell that" the blond one said her nose sort of in the air the others joined her their eyes change to a black. "What is it because it smells amazing" they shrugged while you sat there knowing one of them are your mates. Your were sitting in your phone trying not to look up but you got caught by one of them your eyes connect "jesy what are you looking at...." they all tired and looked at you, you gulped.

They smirked at you and stood up "your majesty's where are you going" the guard said "shut up let me go see my mate" she said looking him in the eyes "yes your majesty's" they all got up your eyes never leaving there's they slowly came over to the table your sitting at "well looky here girls our little mate" the blonde says. Hold on there the queens of the werewolf world oh god you thought to yourself "what's wrong buttercup not got any world to say to your mates" the blonde whispered in my ear shivers go all over your body you looked int he blondes eyes and said "I..I'm sorry just your the queens I'm just nervous" you laughed nervously "that's okay hun I'm sure your know our names right" you shook your head "oh well I'm jade blonde over there is Perrie that's jesy and that's Leigh-Ann, now what's your name sweetheart" you blushed at the nickname "well I'm y/n" you looked down and smiled until you felt a finger under your chin "no need to be shy bub" Perrie said you looked up at her into her electric blue eyes. She leaned closer so did you until you can feel her breath in your lips "can I?" She asked you nodded she attached her lips to yours sparks went all over your body you wrapped you arms around her neck until a cough interrupted your kiss "what about us" they pouted you got up and gave them all a kiss on the lips "better" you giggled a little "much better now let's get you home hmm and maybe get to know you" Leigh's hand landed on your thigh you gulp "um..yeah" you said getting flustered.