Coming home from tour (jesy)

Jesy's PoV

It was the last day on tour but my girlfriend        y/n thinks I have a few more venues to do but I don't I want to surprise her, I do feel bad for lying to her.

I was currently on FaceTime with y/n "hey bub how are you doing" I asked her "I'm okay..just missing u" she sniffles "don't cry baby I'll be home sooner than ever okay and when I get home I am gonna attack you with cuddles and kisses how does that sound hmm" she laughs a little "sounds amazing babe" she sighs "what's wrong bub you know you can tell me" she starts to tear up " I just miss you that's all" "awh babygirl don't cry" "I'm sorry baby" she wipes her tears.

"Jesy we gotta go...oh hi y/n" y/n giggles a little "hi jade" "I'm sorry but ima have to steal your girlfriend because we need to get ready for tonight's show"  "it's okay jade we were getting ready to sign off anyway" she look towards me "Ima head to bed anyway babe" "okay baby see you soon" she looks confused "bye babe love you" she yawns "love you tow bubs" she blows me a kiss I pretend to catch it and put it one my lips she laughs a little "bye babe" "bye" I pressed the end button.

"Aye Jess you done packing yet we gotta go soon" shouted jade "yeah I'm almost done just got a few more things to pack "alright" jade shouted back.

Y/ns POV

I just got off FaceTime with jesy I miss her so much that I have to sleep on her side of the bed with her favourite teddy she left me and I even have a set of her pjs on.

I couldn't sleep that night I kept falling asleep then waking up again, so I got up and went down stairs and got a glass of milk to try and settle me a little I went to sit down on the couch and watch some tv till I either feel tired or fall asleep.

Jesys PoV

I was almost home bound I was so hyped to see my baby again I think next time I'll ask management to let her come with me. I was thinking that much I didn't even realise Perries hand was waving Infront of my face "you okay there jesy your just staring into space" she laughed a little "oh yeah I'm fine just excited to get home and see y/n" " aww y/n has made jesy go soft" she joked with me " she did not at leat I don't simp whenever I see her" I aimed that last part at her because whenever she sees Alex she goes into simp mode "I do no" "do to" do not" we kept arguing until we heard "will you to shut up" Leigh-Ann shouts from her bunk "sorry Leigh" we both said at the same time

(Few hours later)

Ah finally home the girls has dropped me off at y/n's I had a key to get in so I made it up to the door I noticed the tv was on "why is she up at this time" I thought as I opened the door to see her pasted out on the couch I smiled at the sight.
I switched the tv off and got down to her level and picked her up "baby wakey wakey" I gently shook her she groaned I giggle.

Y/n PoV
I had fallen asleep on couch I'm not sure for how long either but I felt someone shaking me "baby wakey wakey" the voice said I open one eye and closed it again "please don't be a dream please don't be a dream" I mumbled I open my eyes once again to connect with a pair of green ones. I jamp up and wrapped my legs and arm around jesy "hey bub" I stared to tear up "oh baby don't cry" " please tell me tour here and this is not a dream" "if it was a dream I wouldn't be able to do this" she connected her lips with mine and held them there for a while.

When we disconnected our lips I looked at her and dugs my face into her neck "I missed you so much I thought you weren't gonna be home for a while" "well I sort of lied about that because the venues had to be cancel for a reason so we got to come home early" I smacked the back of her head "ow what was that for" " for lying to me" I pouted " anyway why are you sleeping down here" "umm I couldn't sleep because I missed you so I came down here to get a drink and I fell asleep on the couch" I explained "ah I see well I'm home now let's go to be hmm" I yawned "mmhm" jesy carried me to bed, she had laid me on the bed till her went to get changed she came back and gave me a smile "come cuddle I missed you". I shuffled closer to her and put my face into her neck "good night Jess I love you" "good night baby love you to".

The end