The club (Jade)

It's been one hell of a night for you. First your boss shouted at you for something you didn't do then you found out your girlfriend was cheating on u with some man and then u came home to your house destroyed from your now ex-girlfriend oh jeez what's next for you.

You pov
This day just hasn't been my day I thought sitting on the couch looking over the mess my ex made. As I was scrolling through my phone I noticed a new bar had opened down the road I thought to myself oh why not I have nothing else to do and i can't be arsed cleaning this rn.

I got up and went to my room and changed into some suitable club/bar clothing and checking that I had my money phone. I started walking down to the bar as it wasn't as far away as I thought it was maybe about a 20 minute walk maybe 15 as i got closer i noticed that it was busier that I thought it was gonna be I walked up and stood in the line that was queuing outside. I showed the bouncer my OD cause apparently I don't look my age jeez some people are really testing me even tho I should take that as a compliment I just really need a drink rn. As I walked in I went straight to the bar I noticed a brunette girl looking at me as I walked in "what can I get for you" the bartender said "give me the strongest you got I really need it" I said with a sigh "coming right up" he said I turned around and looked around till my drink was ready "here you miss" "thanks" I nodded and walked away to find a seat.

(Few minutes later)
As I was sitting there sipping on my drink scrolling through my phone I heard someone clearing there throat I looked up and saw the brunette girl that was staring at me earlier "hi" she said "do u mind if I sit here" she said "no on you go got no one with me anyway" I shrugged and I went back to sipping my drink and scrolling through my phone. "So what are you doing here on your own" she said I looked up and shut my phone off and sighed "you don't have to say if u don't want to" she said "no it's okay, just had a bad day today" I said with a little shrug "what happened, if you don't mind me asking" "well first my boss got on to me about something I didn't even do, then I find out my girlfriend now ex was cheating on me with some man and then I come home to my house to find it trashed by her" I said "how do u know it was her?" She questioned "sorry but do I know you" I asked questionably "oh sorry no I'm jade nice to meet you..." she extended her hand "Y/n, same to you jade" I smiled and shook her hand "so now that we know each other why are you here jade" I questioned "I own the bar" she said smiling I look up "really?" "Yeah, Im also in a band called little mix" she said "wow, we have a business woman and a musician" I laughed she laughed "hey you wanna go dance?" She asked and held her hand out "sure I have nothing else to do" I grabbed her hand and we both ran up to the dance floor we both laughed a little.

We dance for a while and a sexual song came on that's when everyone else joined the dance floor so then me and jade we so close I mean I didn't mind she was beautiful up close she was that little bit taller than me so I wrapped my arms around her neck and her go to my waists and we started dancing I get brave so I turned around and pressed my back to her front. She grabbed my waist and started to grind herself with me I smiled to myself she put her face in my neck I moved my head a little more so she had more room. She spun me around and look me straight in the eye and said "you know for someone I just met I feel like I have known you forever" she said into my ear I smiled "me to" she put her head against mine out noses touching the tension is killing me I tilted my head up a bit she noticed what I was doing she done the same but put her head down our lips almost touching she leaned closer and connected our lips I kissed back obviously and I wrapped my arms back around her neck and I put my hand up the back of her head and through her hair. I pulled her a little closer to deepen the kiss I moaned a little I felt her smile on my lips as our lips disconnected I couldn't stop the smile on my face I looked up at jade she had the same expression as I had "can I have your number, you know so I can maybe take you in a date?" Jade said "yeah, here" I have her my phone and she typed her number in and handed my phone back and I noticed the name "Jade🥰❤️" I smiled "hey, I'm how are you getting home?" "I'm probably gonna walk in only 20 minutes away" I said "I'll give you a lift I'll close up early tonight" (pretend jade can drive k :) ) "are you sure jade? I can walk I have only had one drink" "I'm sure cmon let's go".

(Few minutes later)
As jade finishes closing the the club she took one look at me and grabbed my hand "come on this way m'lady" she said I giggled and I followed her to her car she opens the door for me "such a gentle women" as I got in and she got in the drivers side we started driving to my house "just here will do, thanks jade" I said just before I got out she grabbed my hand and she pecked my lips "I'll text you when the date is" she smiled "yeah, bye jade" i kissed her cheek and got out I waved to jade and I got to my doors and opens the door and walked into my house which a smile on my face but then I realised I still have to clean this mess "aw well I'll do it tomorrow" as I walked towards my bedroom and changed into my pjs and got into bed with a smile on my face. "Good night jade" I whispered even tho she won't hear me.

Jades pov
"Good night y/n" I smiled to myself

—————————————————————————-
Sorry for not posting a lot I haven't had the time with school and also I haven't had a lot of ideas popping into my head well except this one.

Would u want a part 2 to this or no?

Anyway enjoy le imagine ;)

Bye bye :P