Highschool badass part 2

3rd person

"Shit, shit, shit that's wasn't how I thought that would go"  Perrie thought with you blacked out in her arms. She looked around seeing everyone starting to crowd around her and y/n "what the fuck are you all look at huh" Perrie shouted they all scattered Perrie had stood up with you in her arms and started walking towards the car park. She had reached her car and unlocked it and carefully put you inside the passenger side.

Perries POV
I had got into my car with Y/n sitting in the passenger seat and I had started driving to my house.

(At Perries home - still perries POV)
Once I had reached my house I carefully got y/n out of the passenger seat I unlocked the front door "hello, mam are u home" no answer "thank god" Perrie thought I placed Y/n on the couch whilst I got and get the first aid kit.

No-ones POV
Perrie had came back from the bathroom with the first aid kit she noticed Y/n started to wake up "what the hell happened, ow my head killing me" Y/n mumbled "ay no, you lie back down I need to clean your wound" Y/n jumped at the sound of perries voice Y/n looked back to see Perrie with the first aid kit in her hand. She had placed the first aid kit on the table and motioned y/n to come sit. You got up and walked towards Perrie trying not to stumble you had manage to get to the chair in time as you were about to fall. "This is gonna nip" Perrie said as she starred to clean the wound "fucking hell" you jumped at the pain "I warned u" Perrie said you glared at her "it's your fault this happened, if u had just left me along we would of been here right now" you shouted she looked at you with her blue eyes "sorry, you right I'll just patch you up and take u home" you were shocked the high school badass apologising to me.

You and her sat in silence till she was done patching the wound up. "Thank you" you mumbled she just looked at you and nodded "no problem, want me to drive u home" "uh...no it's okay" you mumbled "you sure" "mmhmm" you stood up and headed towards her front door plugged in your head phones and started to walk home. After a few minutes you didn't know where you were "shit, where am I" u mumbled you heard a car come up behind u as u were walking they had rolled down the window "you sure u don't want a ride you look a bit lost" you looked up and you eyes connected with a blue pair "have you just been following me this whole time" she nodded you huffed "fine yes I need a ride this neighbourhood is confusing" she laughed "it's not really" you raised an eyebrow as you entered her car "yeah that's because you have lived here for how many years" "my whole life really" "exactly to of course you would know" you giggled a little she looked at you "let's get you home" she said

Perries POV
I noticed as she was leaving she was a bit confused on where she was so I decided to follow her in my car but at a safe distance so that she would hear me. After a while I drove up slowly beside her and rolled my window down "you sure you don't want a ride you look a bit lost" her ye/c connected with mine "have you just been following me this whole time" I nodded "fine yes I need a ride this neighbourhood is confusing" she huffed "it's not really" I said as she entered my car

the car ride was silent for the rest of the journey you had arrived at your house "well this is me" you said "umm, thank you for helping me you know" you gestured towards your head "no problem, if u don't wanna continue being my fake girlfriend you don't have to" "No!" You said a little two quick Perrie looked up at you and giggled "I..uh..mean no it's okay I don't mind still being you fake girlfriend ahaha" you scratched the back of your head you poems the car door and you paused for a second and turned around Perrie raised an eyebrow you gently leaned forward and kissed her cheek "thank you again" you whispered she noticed you looking down at her lips she lent forward and kissed you lips.

You were shocked but you had kissed her back you lips connected with her like a jigsaw puzzle you put your hand on her cheek as your lips disconnected from hers you face was red "I better go mum will be worried" you said perrie cleared her throat "I'm yeah see you tomorrow" she smiled. You got out her car and walked towards your house you stopped at your front door and looked back at Perrie and gave her a little wave as she drove away.

You tired around to see you mum standing as the door "Mum what the hell" you screamed "don't what the hell me where have you been I was worried sick" you looked at her "I'm sorry I was at a friends house and my phone must of died and I forgot to tell you" you apologised "okay, just don't do it again or at least tell me where u are" she put a hand in your cheek "promise me" "I promise mum" she kissed your forehead "anyway let's do a movie night" she giggled.

(After watching a couple of movies)
You yawned "I'm gonna head to bed, goodnight mum" you said "okay, good night honey" you gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked up the stairs as you got to your bedroom you shut the door and shrunk down against your door thinking about the kiss Perrie gave you.

"I'm falling for her even more but is she falling for me" you thought.