She takes your first kiss you/Jade

Your walking down the street hand in hand with jade when it starts raining you scream at the cold water touching your skin jade laughs at you.

"its not funny you know" you pouted towards her "not trying to be mean but it was kinda funny" "lets get out of this rain before we get sick" you grab her hand and start walking home.  

You were so far away from the house and you being the human that you are you came out in just a t-shirt when it "was" sunny and now look at the weather you started shivering  it was colder than you think until you felt a jacket come over your shoulder. 

You look behind you to see jade giving you her jacket "what are you doing your gonna get sick" "don't worry about me I'm find but you on the other hand, your shivering" she smiles at you. You smile and wrap yourself more into her jacket it smells nice.

(At the front door of the house)

You and jade were finally home and out of the rain you started to take the jacket of to give it back to her but she stopped you "don't, keep it, it looks better on you than it looked on me" you blushed at her words. 

As you were unlocking the door you felt a hand tug you, you turned around to a shy looking jade looking back at you. She came closer you began to feel nervous was she gonna kiss you or is she gonna hug oh god you thought until you felt soft lips on your own. 

You wrapped your arms around jades neck to bring her closer. The kiss was magical her arms around your waist your around her neck. You both pulled away when breathing was becoming a problem.

 "was that okay" "i think so" you said because you had never been kissed "oh. Was i that bad" she sadly said you looked up at her "oh no its just your were my first kiss" you said the end part more quiet she looked up at you in aw "i was your first kiss" she teased "yeah" you blushed and looked away from her "well I'm glad i took it and no one else" you nodded you looked at her "would you like to come in and watch a movie?" "I think i would like that" she pecked you lips once more before stepping into your house.

The rest of the night you watched Disney movies, shared stories, kissed more.

The end