You find out your pregnant (Perrie x reader)

You and perrie have been trying to get pregnant for a while as you had gotten married last year and you have had the best of luck and you have noticed that you period has been late for about 3 weeks you thought to yourself "this might be happening" you thought happily. Perrie was currently at the studio so you had decided to go to the shop and get a pregnancy test to see if you really are pregnant with perries child.

Your POV
I got my keys and my purse and made my way to my car and then I got a call from Perrie "hey bubs" I said to her "hi darling, are you in the car" "yeah I got bored and I decided to go for a drive" you said "ok, I'm I won't be home until 9 pm tonight sorry bubs" she said sadly "oh, that's okay" as you had just arrived in-front if the shop "I gotta go babe I'll see you tonight maybe" Perrie said "bye baby" you made kissy noises she giggled and did it back "bye Babe".

No ones POV
You made your way into the shop and headed towards where the pregnancy tests are "why are there so many jeez" your thought as you look at all of them you picked up a clear blue one "this will do" you thought you walked towards the cash register and paid for the test and head back home. You walked into the house greeted the dogs and went straight to the bathroom with the test in hand you took a breath and went and peed on the stick you checked how long you had to wait "30 minutes" (a/n I don't know how long you actually have to wait) you thought.

(After 30 minutes)
You heard your timer go off on your phone "it's time" you thought you got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom your hands started to shake you picked up the test and it was positive you started to tear up at the thought of you having perries kid.

You couldn't contain your happiness you ran through to the living room and danced around and giggle to yourself. You thought to yourself how will you tell Perrie and a idea came into mind to get a baby grow saying baby Edwards coming soon.

After a while you had received the baby grow it was around 8:30 pm you still had 30 more minutes till Perrie got home so you decided to make her favourite dinner for when she gets home. You set the table and had set dinner into the table just in time for her to arrive through the front door "baby I'm home" she said you came running from the kitchen and hugged her she giggled "hey baby, you miss me" you nodded "I made dinner, your favourite" she looked at you and kissed you "I love you" you giggled and dragged her towards the table "tah dah" you said  you both sat down and started eating.

Once you were both done and put the dishes in the dishwasher you both headed through to the living room you thought to yourself it's time "hey pez" she hummed " I have something to tell you" you said she looked at you worried your eyes widened "no it's nothing bad in fact it's good, really good" you said she sighed in relief "stay here I need to go and get it" she nodded. You and through to the bed too a small grabbed the box which had the pregnancy test and the baby grow in it you walked back through to the living room to see Perrie already looking at you she tilted her head.

You took a deep breath and gave her the box "if something pops out of this box I swear to god" you giggled "you really think I would do that to you" you looked at her "yes I think you would" "okay okay nothings gonna pop out just hurry up and open it" you said she slowly opens the box she was confused at first until she picked up the pregnancy test and saw that it was positive she looked towards you with tears in her eyes "is this real" you nodded with tears in Your own eyes she jamp up from the couch and started  to jump around "we pregnant" she shouted she grabbed you hand and pulled you closed you looked into her teary eyes one hand on your waist and another on your belly "I can't believe this your actually pregnant" you nodded and then she pulled you face close to hers and she kissed you.

"You didn't even see the baby grow" you giggled through tears she looked again into the box and saw the baby grow "baby Edwards coming soon" she whispered "that's adorable, I can't believe our little family is growing" you smiled "that's it is" you looked up at her "I love you Edwards" she smiled "I love you to mrs Edwards" she said as she leaned down and kissed you.

———————————————
I might do a part too of this image what do u think