She cant sleep (perrie)

Perrie laid there awake listening to your soft snores. She hasn't been able to fall asleep since her hit the pillow unlike you since as you got into bed all cuddled up nice and warm you fell asleep instantly.

She groaned and got up and went down stairs she walked into the kitchen and warmed up some milk "maybe this will help" she thought after warming up her milk she went through to the living room to watch some tv.

(Few minutes later)

You woke up to see Perrie not in bed you yawned and stretched and walked down stairs to see her sitting in the living room watching friends. You go into the room and sit beside her she jumped "sorry did I wake you" she said worryingly "no I woke my self up and couldn't find my cuddle buddy" you looked up at her "sorry, I could sleep" "don't apologise you not tired" "i am tired, it's just my eyes don't want to close" you giggled "okay how about we go back upstairs you can bring you milk with you and we can cuddle and I'll sing you to sleep, how does that sound" you looked up at her and she smiled and kissed your forehead "yes please" she turned the tv off and grabbed your hand and you both went up stairs and laid down on the bed.

She cuddles up to you so that her head was in your neck you felt light kisses on your neck "feeling tired" she hummed "I am but I want that song" she giggled in your neck "okay" you said smiling a little and started to sing touch half way through the song you heard small snores coming from her you smiled and put the covers over her.

"Goodnight baby, I love you" you said into her ear she replied with a little "I luv you too" and snuggles deeper into your neck.

The end 😌