Coffee Shop (jade)

It's currently 9 in the morning and I have to get up and get ready for work. I work just down the road  in a little cafe from my house so it's not that bad.

It's Lunch hour here so it's about to get busy the bell in the door starts going crazy with everyone coming in. After getting all the coffees for the customers there was a group of girls sitting in a booth at the back of the shop. I got my little note pad and went up to them "hi welcome to the little café, my names y/n and I'll be your waitress what can I get you girls today" I said with a smile. They look up and smile "I'll be having a cappuccino please" the blonde one said "I'll have the same please" said the curly haired one the brunette "okay, and what would you like" I asked the other brunette in the corner. She kinda just stared at me I smiled until one of her friends nudged her shoulder she went a bit red "oh.. I'll have..Um a hot chocolate late please" she said with a bright red face you giggle a little "coming right up ladies" I walked away and I heard laughter.

As I was making the orders I noticed they kept looking over at me I just smiled and waved they all jumped and turned around I laughed and shook my head knowing they just got caught by me. As I put all the drinks in a tray I put a napkin under the hot chocolate with my number on it. Making my way over there I noticed the girl in the corner still had a red face "here are your cappuccinos and one hot chocolate enjoy" I smiled at them "thank you y/n" the blonde one said "your welcome....." "Perrie" your welcome Perrie" I smiled and walk back to my work station and I heard a little squeal coming from the booth and noticed she saw the napkin with my number on it. I looked up and noticed she was grinning from ear from ear.

They sat in the café for a long time I guess they were doing work so I decided to give them more drinks and some food. As I was walking over there I almost tripped until I felt arms around my waist "you alright" I looked back and saw the girl I gave my number to "yeah I'm fine thanks" I looked into her eyes they were a nice brown colour I could stop looking at her she was so beautiful I was knocked out my thought when somone cleared there throat and I looked over to the other three smirking at the smaller brunette.

"I...um brought more drinks and some cookies for you girls you seem to be working hard don't worry about paying it's on the house" I said with a red face "aww thanks hun" "Jade you can let her go now" I didn't even notice her hands were still around my waist "I um sorry" she laughed nervously "I lent back I don't mind hun" I winked and set down the drinks and looked back up at her and whisper in her ear "I hope that I'll receive a text from you later" I kissed her cheek "bye" I walked back for the counter and got ready to go home at my shift is now over.

Unknown
Hey, it's jade you know the girl from the café

Y/n
Hello jade 🙂

Y/n changed unknown to jade 😘

Jade😘
I was wondering if you wanted to go out at the weekend and get to know each other better

Y/n
Are you asking me out on a date

Jade😘
Um...yeah is that okay

Y/n
No

Jade😘
Oh

Y/n
I'm messing with you of course I'll go Ona date with you

Jade😘
Jeez doing do that

Y/n
Sorry jade

Jade😘
So I'll pick you up on Saturday at 8pm okay

Y/n
Okay jade see you then 😘

Jade😘
See you then y/n

I came off the shine jumping about "I got a date"

————————————-
Part 2???