Telling the girls and family that you are pregnant (Pt2)

After telling Perrie the news that you were pregnant she had already started looking for things for the baby for example prams, baby changing tables and car seats that's how excited she was.

"Baby you know we have like nine months to wait till the baby is here" you giggled at her "I know but I can't help myself that I'm excited for my baby girl" you looked at her confused "you think it's gonna be a girl" "uh huh" she looked up at you "well I think it will be a boy" she looked up at you "guess we will have to see who's right when the baby is born huh" "guess so but I'm team boy  all the way" she laughed at this "I love you" she smiled "I love you too, now I'm tired i am going to head to bed we can tell the girls and your and my family tomorrow if u want" she looked up at you and said "that's if you want to tell them tomorrow or wait for a while" "I think we will wait for a bit maybe until  my baby bump will show a little" you smiled and put your hand on your tummy "that's okay with me bubs, now let's get to bed" she smiled and stood up as you both made you way up to your room got changed into some pjs and got into bed.

As Perrie comes out from the bathroom she sees you all cuddled up on the bed she smiled at the sight and got into bed with "goodnight my dear" she whispered as you laid you head on her chest.

(3 months later)

You sprang out of bed and ran to the bathroom to be sick "this is the one side effect of pregnancy I don't like" you thought the light had switched on and Perrie had came to your side holding your hair up and rubbing your back as you were being sick after you were all done being sick "you alright baby" she rubbed your back "yeah I'm fine just morning sickness" you looked done at you belly seeing the bump appear a bit more after the last time "I think they have grown a little" you said as you looked up at Perrie she looked at you belly and put her hand on it and smiled "do you wanna maybe tell the girls and your family that your pregnant" she suggested you smiled "that would be a great idea but I think right now I have to take a shower cause I stink" you giggled Perrie laughed. As you were in the shower you felt a pair of hands go around your waist you jumped and the realxed as you saw it was Perrie you smiled a leaned back.

(After getting ready)

Your POV
We had decided that today is the day that we would tell our family's and the girls about my pregnancy to be honest I'm not sure on how they haven't noticed that I was pregnant as i have been going from happy to angry in a matter of seconds. "Hey baby you ready to go to my parents house" Perrie said as she stood in front of me putting her hands on my stomach, I smiled and nodded.

(Skip drive cause I'm lazy)
As we pulled into perries parents house I was starting to her nervous and Perrie had noticed and she grabbed my hand and made me face her "hey it's gonna be fine okay" as she kissed my cheek I smiled at her action we walked up to the door and entered the house "mam, where are you" Perrie shouted "I'm in the living room love" her mum replied we walked to the living room and Perrie had walked up to her mum and gave her a hug "I missed you" Perrie whispered "I missed you to, now what do I owe the pleasure of this visit" she said smiling Perrie looked at me I nodded "well me and Y/n have something to tell you" "go on pet" Perrie took a deep breath in "well, we are having a baby" as she said that I revealed my baby bump that was slightly sticking out "I'm gonna be a grandma" she said "yeah you are" I said she immediately got up and hugged the both of us and as she pulled away you saw tears in her eyes "aww mam don't cry" Perrie said as she pulled her mum into a hugged.

(After visiting Perries mums house your are on your way to your parent house)

As you walk through the door of your parents house you see your parents on the couch they haven't noticed you yet so you clear your throat and they both look at you and get up to hug you "ahh my baby girl sport I didn't hear you come in" she came over to hug u but before she got there you stopped her she was confused "what you don't want a hug from your mother" she said sadly "no I do trust me but I have something to show you first" you said as you looked at her then looked at Perrie she nodded to tell you to go on and tell them a "okay show quick so that I can hug my daughter" she said. You took a deep breath in and removed the oversized hoodie your mother was confused at first but the you turned to the side so that your bump would show she mouth dropped "are you" she questioned your dads eyes widened you just nodded and Perrie grabbed a hold of your hand as you mum started to cry "I'm going to be a grandma" she said "and I'm going to new grandpa" your dad said after your mum had said through her tears "yeah you are mum and dad" you said smiling as you walked towards her high isn't her and you felt another body collided you knew it was your father you looked up at Perrie "cmon join us your apart of the family to you know" you said as you invited her into the hug "I love you" she whispered in you ear you smiled and looked at her "I love you two, pez".

(Few hours later)
After seeing perries and your parents to tell them the news you were now on the way home to tell the girls about your pregnancy you had decided to invite the girls round for a game night as you were getting the house ready for the game night the doorbell rings "I'll get it" Perrie shouted as she ran towards the door you had heard screaming from the girls you laughed as you can tell how excited they are for the game night as you know how competitive they can get with each other. As they entered the kitchen they saw you cooking food for the girls luckily you still had you baggy hoodie on that hid your stomach all three of them came over and hugged you "we missed you" they said as they hugged you, you hoped that they hadn't noticed the bump under the hoodie "I missed you to girlys now go sit down good will be ready soon" you smiled as they walked out of the kitchen Perrie walked back in "so how are we gonna tell them" Perrie said "well when u went put for the shopping I got a cake delivered" you said as you took it out of the cupboard and unboxed it, it had the altar sound picture on top and writing that said baby edwards loading with a little loading line at the bottom of the cake. "It's perfect" Perrie whispered in your ear.

(After eating)
"So me and Perrie have something for you girls" you said a little bit nervous but excited they looked up waiting for what you were meaning and Perrie had came through from the kitchen with the cake in hand  "close your eyes" Perrie said they did as instructed "I swear to god if something pops out on us your are both dead" jade said you giggled "don't worry it's nothing bad" Perrie set the c ale infront of the girls "ready, 3, 2, 1 open your eyes" they all open there eyes and looked at the cake as they were reading you saw tears in there eyes "you serious" Leigh-Ann said you just nodded and took the hoodie off the reveal the bump they all gasped and got up and hugged the both of you and congratulating you "how far along are you" Jesy asked "about three month right pez" you said looking at Perrie "yep" "what how on earth did you hide that for three months" jade exclaimed you giggled and said "magic" as you put your hand on the bump and smiled your little family is starting to grow.

(During the games)
As you were playing monopoly you got a suddenly pain in your stomach "shit" everyone looked at you "what's wrong" Perrie said "I think the baby just kicked and it really hurt" you said giggling through the pain perries eyes widened and put her hand on your stomach and she felt a kick to the hand "omg they just kicked me how rude" Perrie said making you giggle.

(After the girls had went home)
Well that was a successful day today hmm" you said looking at Perrie she hugged you "yeah it was, now let's get you to bed your struggling to keep your eyes open" she said chuckling a little "yeah let's go" you both got changed into some comfortable pjs and headed to bed thinking about your family growing you had your head on Perrie chest then you slowly drifted to sleep.

———————————————
You wanted a part 2 and here it is it's a long one two 😌
I'll maybe do a part 3 if you want