Day 29 Elf on the Shelf

It's a short one cuz I hate the elf of the shelf!

Pidge was laying in bed exhausted from the holidays, toeing off her slippers. Getting under the blankets she turns to Keith, "I'm going to kill Lance."

Keith reaches over to pull his wife into his side, she scoots and maneuvers so she's nestled along side him, her head cushioned on his shoulder.  "Ok, do you need my help?"

She smiles, "Babe, you're not even going to ask me why?"

He chuckles, "Well, I figured it was just a matter of time but sure, why?"

"Last year he was the culprit who gifted the kids with that stupid elf on the shelf! And now we are cursed with this thing for the next ten years!!! It's bad enough to do the tooth fairy and Santa!! Do you know how many times I was on the verge of sleep then remembered that damn elf wasn't moved?!?"

Keith grinned, "Well, I do seem to recall a lot of swearing and stumbling around until we worked out a schedule of sorts."

Pidge groaned, "He's so dead. I just need to ponder a plan."

Keith hugs her tight, "Whatever you need hon, you've got a partner for life." He gives her a quick kiss that suddenly gets heated quick. Much later, Pidge quietly states, "I think this year, was the best Christmas yet."

Keith smiles, "You say that every year babe. But you're right. Love you"