Wrap UP

Friday, April 22: Wrap up! So finally got around to this. My May is pretty busy, my daughter is graduating high school and my nephew is getting married. So much going on but I'm hoping to get back to one of the other stories. Does anyone have any requests???

Six months later...

Stab. Flip. Stab, stab. Damn these things just won't die. Just his luck, the day he has plans-things go to hell. And his plan DOES not include dying!

He's just going to have to kill all of his enemies. He kept moving in the direction he needed to go in and figured it would work out fine. He knew he could kill them all but he needed to do it fast. He was supposed to meet his girl at midnight. He would not be late.

He punched, kicked, flipped, swiped, stabbed, choked and even bit his enemies. But damn he was late. When he finally looked up, he noticed it was almost half past twelve. Shit!

He groaned, dammit! He finally arrived and ...he didn't see her. Did she think he wasn't going to show? He groaned. Well, he guesses he could do this tomorrow. Damn.

As he started back, he heard her. "Leaving so soon. I thought for sure you would at least wait and see if maybe I was later than you!"

Keith grinned, "Is that what happened?"

"No, but it could have!"

Keith smiled, even though she couldn't see it. Instead he moved his assassin into the open field, "Greenie, this is where it all started for you and I. You came into my nights. Helping me and having my back without me even asking. Then you invaded my days. Being a smart ass and making me laugh. You invaded my thoughts and even my dreams. I...I can't ever remember feeling like this with anyone else. There's something about you that just make me happy. So, um, would you be my partner, both in the game and in real life?"

Keith held his breath as he waited for her response. Thank goodness she fixed her headset a few months ago and he realized the Holt girl and Greenie were one and the same. Really cut down on the self doubt. Of course, he was still scared as shit to tell her he liked her. But, he had to take his chance.

When he heard her speak it was like everything was right in the world. "Of course dumbass. But let's leave our brothers and guys in the dark. I'm having too much fun watching them try to tell you that I'm Greenie, without actually saying the words. It's hilarious!"

Keith grinned, "Of course! Plus it's fun to see them try and get online with us. I think Lance is planning something too so let him have some fun."