Chapter 6/scene 4:love.

Bella's POV.

Everyone stayed the night we didn't want to leave just incase we were aloud see him.Lili was sleeping in her pram and she seemed quite comfortable in there.Bertie walked up and down with his hands pressed against the back of his head taking breaths in and out .Dan laid across the waiting room bench and so did Marcus.Everyone knew what he did to himself but we didn't know why.He was perfectly happy and had a great life so  all we needed to know was why?After they finished stiching him up and letting him rest the asked 2 people to come in to see him .They told me and Marcus to come in just incase i panic.

                                                        He was pale with purple bags under his eyes.There was bruises and stiches all over his arms.He turned his head and his eyes slightly opened."is that you, Bella?"he said fully opening his eyes.I walked over slowly  and held his hand.I held his hand his hand tightly he squeezed my hand."i missed you,i really miss you "he said nearly crying ."are you in pain?" i said getting up to stand over by Marcus.I didn't want to be mean but i didn't  have feelings for him i have a wonderful boyfriend an i was proud of that.

                                                        He tilted his head and then shook his head.He was looking at his arms and frowning at them."why did you do it."i said taking a step further."Marcus um could you take a step out side please."Casper said looking at Marcus.Marcus looked at me"it's okay Mar,I'm okay"i said hugging him.He left the room leaving me alone with Casper.I walked over to him ."so why did you do it?"i said taking hold of his hand."it was because of you."he said letting out a little cry."what!,what did i do,i'm sorry"i said feeling guilty."it's nothing you said it's what you di,you left me,and i still love you."he said.I let go of his hand and walked out .

                                                       I walked out crying.Everyone rushed over to me.Marcus rushed threw Alfie and went to me .He placed his had on my shoulder again."what's wrong Bella!?"Dan pushed threw the group of people.I run into his arms."i made him do it,he did it because of me."i said crying into Dan's shirt.