chapter 5/scene 3:almost time.

Dan's POV.

I'm trying to hold Bella from having a panic attack,she is breathing deeply,fast and her face is bright red because of the tears.The doctors' are asking Bella questions about what happened but she didn't  know i was kinda lost because i wasn't there .I hate seeing Bella like this.

"Okay ma'am do you have any idea of what might of happened,or what could of caused this accident to happen?"the nurse said while we wait in the waiting room

                                             .I felt like i couldn't hear anything but the screams of Bell.Flash backs come running back to me.I feel a shiver racing down my spine.Later at about 1:03am Finn came sprinting in with Alfie.It looks as if they had sprinted about 20 blocks each .

                                           "WHAT HAPPENED!TELL ME NOW!IS HE OKAY?" Alfie  came in nearly purple in the face with frustration and tears running down his small face.Finn dropped to the ground screaming in tears.I decided to join him so did Alfie.I'm pretty sure we made a puddle of tears dripping from each of our faces.Bellla ran down the hall holding her bump.

                                              Bella ran back down and screamed "WHY HIM"HUH?!WHY DOES HE HAVE TO GET FUCKEN TAKEN AWAY FROM US...ME !"and then sat down .Finn walked over to her and laid his brown/blonde hair on her lap.They cry together for a while.

                                              The doctor told me that he was awake but only asked for one name...Bella Cullen .We all gave her a hug and she ran down to the hall as fast as she could go.But her back gave a loud crack and she dropped on her back.Her voice gave the loudest scream i have ever heard.All of us ran over to her .The nurses ran aswell after Alfie called as soon as he hears the noise.Bella was lyeing on the floor screaming.

                                             "shes going into labour"said the nurse.