Chapter 6/scene 1:Love.

Bella's POV

Dan's face began to get happier as he held his child.Alfie and Finn both looked at each other and they smiled .Dan sat at the end of my bed .Finn wanted to hold the baby so Dan handed the sleeping baby into Finn's warm arms."he's so cute!" Alfie said as the two of them watched him sleep in Finn's arms."have use thought of a name?"said a familiar voice."GINAA!"i screamed out .She ran over to me and hugged me .I missed her when she moved back to Ireland.Dan left he bed and walked awkwardly to Finn,Alfie, and the baby.

                                     "You never told told me you were pregnant "she said ."yeah twin um i mean  just one." She looked at me as if i was telling a lie.Worry lines appeared on her forehead."I had a miscarriage on my other son ,he dies inside me ." "Are you okay?" she whimpered.I didn't want to answer the question.I shock my head miming a no sign.We left the conversation at after that.The nurse came in and helped me to learn how to be a mother .I moved on to changing him ."So i understand you have a little girl,"I stopped her there and said "no no its a boy" Her answered was incorrect .

                                         She was correct after i saw.Everyones face in shock.But Gina and myselfs afce light up  we screamed out "yaaaaaaay ITS A GIRL!!"Dan wanted a boy for sure but he was going to put  u p with a girl. Dan and every one was waiting in the car for me to walk out but i wasnt leaving without seeing Marcus .He was the only one that hasn't  seen Lili.I brought her to see him.

                                         I knocked on the door .I was afraid .He was bruised from his face and his arm was in a cast .I felt like running over and kissing him but i have a daughter  and a boyfriend but i liked Marcus a bit more than Dan .I felt as if he could take care of me and Lili  more than Dan.I walked inand his face was bruised but looked as if i was heeling .He smilled and sat up slowly he looked at me and said "where is the other one?" and he was looking into her eyes "his eyes are weird but cute" he said aswell."She is the only one the other one died."i had to squeel it out.He grabbed me and he said "she beautiful like her mother".I felt my heart sink when he told me this .

                                          I took out Lili and let him hold her. There connection was one i had seen with Dan but there one was just a big bigger .She looked at him and he looked at her he smiled .We looked like a secret family that had to be kept a secret.