Chapter 5/scene 1:almost time.

Bella's POV.

Me and Dan went into town to start buying baby stuff.I was so surprised to see Dan pick out loads of baby stuff.There was so many Woman pregnant ,at once i felt as if i was the only person pregnant and i liked it .It's been a while since i went out because i felt as if i couldn't go out because people i knew might be looking at me and trying to ask about it ,but i'm kinda of proud to be carring a baby that is related to the guy of my dreams.

                                         Phil came over for dinner again.Dan and Phil playing xBox loudly."watch Phil! your're DIEING!!"

"FOCUS DAN!,FOCUS!" as they played skyram.

"Shut Up you two"i giggled wilst i folded the cake mixture.Dan,Phil,Marcus,Finn and Alfie all sat down after screaming at the football match that was on.Alfie couldn't help asking when my due date was  and then Finn asks about Casper.I leave the room with a little tear running down my face.Marcus can in bent down to me and wipped my tears from my puffy cheeks."are you okay now?" he asked so sweetly."yeh ,thanks."His face was so close to my lips.We took a glance for a moment then a bright passionat kiss came out of know where.Then someone knoked on the door.Marcus pulled away quickly.It was Dan.My lips still wet i thought he would notice."Thanks Marcus,you calmed her down,your a great friend"Dan said.

  Marcus POV

Oh shit,shit,shit,shit!.What the fuck have i done.I'm saying over and over in my head.I got up and left the room.We all returned to the dinning table .I passed a cheeky smile across the table to Bella.She looked as well but not as  big as smile my smile .I helped to clean and clear the dished with Bella.I watched everyone leave their perfect apartment and i rememeber i was left there ...on my own .I got up quickly after daydreaming that me and Bella were together...kissin'.I searched around the rooms till i heard a beautiful noise in the bathroom ,Bella was singing titanium by David Guetta.

                                       I walked in knowing she was in there she gave a sqeel and tried to grab the bubbles toward her body.I  saw her body ...her babies...her bump.She started to cry so i rushed over to help her.She was in pain."What wrong Bell?" "i can't handle it ,I'm in pain,You don't know how hard it is to be carrying these bodies growning every day inside you!"she was struggling to say.I don't think she cared if i saw her body ..We're best friends....maybe more.