chapter5/scene 4:almost time.

Finn's POV.

Bella's lying on the floor have twins,Marcus is in the hospital bed strapped to a drip and Alfie and Dan are having panic attacks.The screams of Bella and Dan put together is not pleasant at all .The nurses rushed Bella to a room .She is only 8 months and there coming now!.

                                    They told all of us to wait in the waiting room but i decided to sneak into Marcus's room to see if he was okay.I walked in and there he was bruised and cuts all over his face.i stepped in quietly so i didn't disturb him but it was too late .He turned his bruised face to me and said "I did something really bad Finn" "did you rob a bank or something?" "shut up i wouldn't do that,I kissed Bella the other night" he said while i ran out the door screaming "No"

                                      I had to run back down the hall down to them because Dan was alone since Alfie left to get some coffee to keep himself up.

Bella'S POV

The doctors and nurses roll me off to a room .I'm getting really bad pains .They finally let Dan come in because he is the father.Dan pulls out a pillow and supports it around my neck.It was soft with feathered in it,Dan help my hand while i got the epidural put into my lower back.It put pressure in my legs  at first  but gradually got numb.

                                      After 12 hours of labour it was time to push. Dan was asked to put on a white mouth mask,it was funny to me .The doctor told me "bare down to your bottom and give me all you've got Bella" "one second i have to sne-AHCHOO" i heard this cring from my legs.