Chapter 6/scene 3:love.

Dan's POV.

Waking up to my beautiful girlfriend and my baby was the best feeling i could ever feel.I didn't ever want to lose her i love her.I got up gentally not wanting to wake her and walked around the bed quietly until i was out of the bedroom.I walked down into the kitchen and began to make tea.Pulling out  mug and dropping a tea bag in .The noise of the steam was loud so i knoked it off.The water was still hot though.I poured the milk in spilling the milk on the counter."shit!"i said as quietly as i could.It seems that i wasn't as quiet as it seemed.Bella came down after she heard my voice.She pulled me over her face and kissed me .She wandered into the sitting room looking back at me and then laughed.

                                             I began to cook the breakfast while Bella went upstaires to get Lili dressed and feed her.Bella made her way back to the kitchen after laying Lili in her pram to fall back asleep.We sat at the table just about to eat but  Bella heard a knock on the door.It was Phil he was panicing."what's wrong Phil?"Bella said rushing over to him."Casper is -i-in the Hospital..he-um self-harmed himself."I looked  at Dan and then he ran in and grabbed Lili and then her baby stuff and we rushed to the hospital

                                            Phil rushed over to the receptonist and asked if there was a Casper Lee here.She told him where his friends where which were ovously Jack,Finn,Alfie,Marcus and his close friend Bertie.I ran down to them leaving Lili with Dan band Phil.I tried to push open the doors to see what was happening but Finn and Jack stopped me  the grabbed my arms and tried to pull me back.I was at this point crying and i don't know why.I was still fighing to get my way threw when Marcus ran over and tried to calm me down.He was the only one that could at his point.

                                            Marus pulled me away from the group and pulled me this chest and he held my head.He was swaying back and forward.He was calming down and i hugged him back  letting my tears drop onto his jumper.He pulled me away "you okay now?"he said with his hands firmly placed on my shoulders.I nodded still rubbing tear away from cheeks.He put his hand on the side of my waist then walked back over there with me .