Chapter 2/scene 1:over.

Bellas POV

I woke up in my own  bed ,head pounding,a mascara line rolled down my face.I get of my king sized bed and i'm wearing my blue glittery dress but noticing a big rip on the left side."what happened last night?" i tought to myself?"Walking down my little hallway that leads down to my living room ,i see Casper half lying on my couch,he looks like a mess .His black studded leather jacket wat worn out ,his ripped denim jeans falling of him,his t-shirt was gone."what happened yesterday?" i tought again .

                                                             As  i poured the my special k Casper fell of the cricular brown chair,i jumped a bit ,spilling my low-fat milk all over our marble counter"oh shit!"Sitting at my kitchen table watching Casper move in his sleep.After my cereal i jump in the shower.Washing my hair with cheap shampoo ,it smells like mixed berries and mango .I look in the mirror,i see a yellow and blue bruise near my collar-bone.I feel like crying,i don't know if Casper did this ."I don't remember anything but.....OH NO! its all coming clear to me know Casper grabbed me last night and shoved me into his BMW and he ...hit me ."I'm now crying  whislt trying to remember what  he did .

                                                              I whiped my tears away and got dressed quietly,i didn't want Casper to hear me .I put my hair in a neat plait and then i put on new denim jeans,lime elbow shirts,converse and a duffle coat .I grabbed my car keys to my white BMW.I was out of the house when i got a call from an unknown number.I answered my phone with a "hello? ,who's this?"."it's Dan ,remember from the party ?".I can't believe Dan from the party is calling me ,ME!."yes,i remember "."um do you ...would you ..wanna somtime wanna go out with me to like ..dinner?"said the most beautiful voice i have ever heard."YES",i say very quickly even before he had finished his sentance."ok well , how about now?"."sure" i said with a big smile spread across my face.

                                                                      I ran into my car,turning the key as fast as i can.I didn't know where Dan and phil lived so Dan said he would meet me at "the chocolate swirl" the cafe down the road.I walked in the door waiting for Dan to walk in the door."can i please have a choclate latte please" i asked the waiter."sure " she replied.Dan came in .He looked as if he had be'en running .But he still looked as beautiful as ever .He ruffled his hand threw is chocolaty hair.I bit my bottom lip.Dan gave the most cutest smile i'd ever seen .I'd been done my latte for about two minutes now .Dan sat down and we talked for a while.He asked me did we want to go back to his .I said yes.

                                                                       .As the sun went down we walked down to his aparment ,i laughed so much during the walk up to his apartment and up the stairs .He opened the door nd phil shouted "DAAANNNN" he didn't realise i was standing in the hall ."oh sorry i didn't realise you where there ." "it's fine" i said with a gentle smile .Dan led me to his room.we talked ,shared stories..laughed i was so happy until i had to go home to Casper .He called me and was really angry.Dan walked me to my car .I was tempted to kiss him right there and right then but i couldn't.I could see in his eyes he wanted to kiss me aswell.

                                                                            I got out of my car,i walked into the door and Casper was getting all of my stuff and throwing it in big black bags,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING !" i shouted ."WHAT DOES  I LOOK LIKE I'M DOING,I'M PACKING ALL OF YOUR SHIT!".I  am crying at this point .I'm shout "what did i do ?" over and over again.He told me "to leave and that were over "i refused but he pushed me up against the wall and just nearly hit me but instead slapped me in the face.I fall on the floor crying .I grab the bags and run into my car i sit in my car for a few seconds thinking of where to go i'm crying at this point .I pull out my phone and dialled Dan's number.i asked him if iu could come to his house to stay because Casper slapped me and threw me out.He said yes immediatly and he hears me crying and trys to  comfort me by saying stuff like "it's OK , i promise" I believe him .