Chapter 5/scene 5:almost time.

Bella's POV.

It was a perfect baby boy."one down,one to go!"said my midwife.The doctor waited for about 2 minutes but the other baby wasn't crowning.The midwife Susan asked for another midwife and they told me "wer're having some difficulties with the other baby,he's not crowning we have to prepare for a c-section." Me and Dan both gave a worried look."why whats wrong with him?" Dan said."he seems as if he isn't breathing."

                        They rushed me into the c-section room and gave me some morphine so i couldn't feel them dig and pull for him.The morphine kicked  in about 5 minutes later.They began the surgery by taking a thin shiny silver blade and made a clean cut into my stomach.

 Dan's POV.

I walked out in tears .Finn ran over and gave a smile as if he didn't know what had happened."whats wrong Dan ?"Finn said."i have one son ." "what do you mean one son i thought you have twins."Finn said again.I  broke down to the ground. iCould hear my knees crack as i fell."Dan what  happened?" Alfie said."the sec -o-and twin didn't crown ,th-ey h-ad to give h-er a c-section to get him out."i said will trying to speak but failed to ask my face started to get raw red around my eyes.

                           We waited for a while to hear if my other son had made it or not.I feared that he wouldn't but had to think positive.As we all waited for Bella to come out i watched happy partners,couples and single parents come out with there baby or babies longing to see mine.In my head i watched them grow up ,i'd memorise me and Bella teaching our children sports,manors,making friends helping them both with there homework but i don't know if that will happen anymore.

  Bella's POV.

The morphine had wore away ,they had stitched me up and waited till Dan was in the room to tell up some important news.The loud speaker called out Daniel Howell to room.145 immediately.As soon as he heard his name he sprinted down the hall ,i could heard him running ,he is taking short breaths while he struggles to run.     

                                "i'm so sorry miss Cullen and Mr.Howell but your other child stopped breathing  when you fell on the floor.That caused the umbilical cored to wrap tightly around his neck causing to choke ." "NO,NO YOUR WRONG HES ALIVE LET ME SEE HIM ,NOW YOUR LIEING, NOO ,WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME GOD WHY,"I happen to cry this out.But before i could of said anything Dan had already start to scream cry ,he ran out of the room ."i'll give you a minute"said the midwife leaving the silent room .I lay back on the hospital bed and start to whimper tear rolling down my face and not absorbing into the pillow.

                                    after about a hour a nurse bring in cradle with a silent sleeping baby wrapped into a soft blue blanket."would you like to hold your baby miss?"said the nurse who looked about 24 .I sat up straight on the bed and saw him,i saw a beautiful baby boy with strange eyes.they were both blue but had brown streaks going threw them.He looked up at me and gave a little smile with one side of him mouth.The nurse looked up at me and handed me my baby."ya know we don't usually get babies with those coloured eye,there beautiful."she said with her Scottish ancient.

                                     I held my son  in my arm he was wise and calm his eyes were giant .As he blew bubbles in his sleep Alfie and Finn came in quietly.They said "what happened Bell?" I started to cry a little at first then aLot."the other twin didn't make it,he died in my whom."Alfie ran over to me and held my hand aNd pressed my head to his chest."sshh it's okay,sshh"Finn asked me where was Dan "He ran down the hall when the doctor told us about -the other- um twin."

                                    Finn ran down the hall to find Dan .Mean while Alfie stared at my son."do you want to hold him? Alf?" i said .He smiled spread across his face."yes please"he said quietly.I handed baby Howell to Alfie and  the baby started  to cry ."did i do something wrong?" "no ,he just wants his dad,but i don't know where he is." Alfie sat down with the baby in his arm smiling at him saying in a inside voice"ah the baby,who's the  baby?you are." he tried to say it quiet but i could still hear me.

finn ran back in with Dan and Dans eyes focused on his son .He walked in over to him  and held him in his arms for the first time and in that moment i knew that he would be the best father there could be.And that it was almost time for me to except that we didn't have twins but we did have a mirical child