7

A/n: can we just- ?? I love this pic so much- woosang's linked thumbs to form a heart ft. tiny Seonghwa at the back

Yeosang is unwrapping some suits from its packaging which he had ordered a few days before, Wooyoung is shaking his head in front of him.

"Why didn't you just bring your clothes from your old home? If you'd done that then you wouldn't be in this situation right now!" Wooyoung has been nagging him about this for hours. Yeosang looks up at him from the floor, he's standing in front of him with his arms crossed.

He sighs. "I didn't know we have to go to one of my mothers networking events, also I'll just buy new clothes why do I have to take them from my old house?"

Wooyoung scoffs at him, oh yeah because everyone can just buy a whole new wardrobe every time they move out.

Yeosang stands "also, I bought you one too" he looks him up and down "you look about the same size as me hopefully it'll fit" Wooyoung is handed an expensive looking suit.

"I have suits you know..." he pouts, Yeosang didn't have to buy him such an expensive looking one, he feels like a charity case.

"I know but look" Yeosang shows him another suit, smiling widely. "They match!"

Wooyoung's stomach may be doing flips right now just looking at their matching suits. "You got us couple outfits?"

Yeosang's smile drops, feeling a bit embarrassed "well I thought it would look more convincing" he rubs the back of his head then walks out with his outfit. "Put it on! We don't have much time left"

Wooyoung watches the door slam and he laughs in disbelief, looking at the suit. "What have I gotten himself into".

When he exits the room, he sees that Yeosang has already changed, and is waiting for him to come out. However, it seems as though he hasn't realised yet that he's done because he's just leaning on the arm rest of the sofa while looking out the window. Wooyoung examines the man from afar, his sharp jawline on display and the suit fitting wonderfully on just the right places. He stops himself checking the other out and coughs awkwardly.

Yeosang abruptly turns to look at Wooyoung with a small smile "it fits thank goodness" he says, walking towards him. Wooyoung has lived here for a grand total of a week and a half and this is the most dressed up he's seen Yeosang, which makes him feel intimidated because you know, he's a model.

"You look great" Yeosang says, eyeing Wooyoung, who goes red at the compliment. "Our outfits match nicely don't they". For someone who seemed to be dreading this event, Wooyoung thinks Yeosang looks excited.

Yeosang does get excited for the dressing up, but once he's at an event that excitement disappears. And with the situation he's in right now, he knows this one will be the most stressful of them all. He needs to be prepared well for this night to go successfully.

"Ok," Yeosang says, face turning serious. "We need to lay out some ground rules and plan well so meeting my mother goes smoothly, she gets suspicious very easily and nothing goes through her so we need to convince her that we're committed to this relationship."

His tone is stern and Wooyoung nods in understanding "Ok, the most obvious way to show a relationship, physical affection. Where do you draw the line?" He asks Yeosang, who doesn't hesitate for even a second.

"Holding hands." He says straightforwardly.

Wooyoung raises his eyebrows "uh- you draw the line at holing hands?" Is he being serious, Wooyoung looks at Yeosang's straight face and it seems as though he is in fact being very serious. "What else is there to do, link arms?"